best skill to learn to make a shit ton of money early ?

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
Ik some 20 year olds who already make 100k at a job because of skill not going to uni

Uni is waste of time if not chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
poker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ClearEmOut, jingodelutscher, Deleted member 43398 and 5 others
Just become a YouTube sensation

• Hmm...
Video Editing (easy to learn), then go and make YouTube Shorts Automation, be consistent, improve everytime.

If you're from US or UK post them to TikTok too as long as they are 1 minute long and the content is made of you (not posting podcasts and video scenes).

If you are consistent and post good content you can make money from YouTube.
If you can monetize your TikTok with the new tiktok program (that allows you to make money) you can do it, but if you don't you can sell your account and repeat the same thing all over again and sell them again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gigell, mvp2v1, midlatinocel and 4 others
fraud

• Hmm...
Artificial intelligence and machine learning. App development for virtual reality. Quantum computer engineering.

They are hard to learn, but definitely viable skills for the future.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hector, gigell, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
  • Hmm...
muh i know a guy making 100k no uni :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Video Editing (easy to learn), then go and make YouTube Shorts Automation, be consistent, improve everytime.

If you're from US or UK post them to TikTok too as long as they are 1 minute long and the content is made of you (not posting podcasts and video scenes).

If you can monetize your TikTok with the new tiktok program (that allows you to make money) you can do it, but if you don't you can sell your account and repeat the same thing all over again and sell them again.
the tiktok program is absolute dirt jfl

• Hmm...
Artificial intelligence and machine learning. App development for virtual reality. Quantum computer engineering.

You have any course recommendations?

• Hmm...
You have any course recommendations?
I haven’t studied any of these, but look at some Udemy courses.

The best thing you can do though is first study compsci, electrical engineering ect at a good uni and try to get into Faang or quant. Then maybe seek a masters in those topics and find good exit opportunities at start ups.

Once again very hard to do, but worth it. I should’ve went down this road but now I’ll be stuck in finance or Insurance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Lookologist003
I haven’t studied any of these, but look at some Udemy courses.

The best thing you can do though is first study compsci, electrical engineering ect at a good uni and try to get into Faang or quant. Then maybe seek a masters in those topics and find good exit opportunities at start ups.

Once again very hard to do, but worth it. I should’ve went down this road but now I’ll be stuck in finance or Insurance.
What if you lack IQ like me? Is it over?

• Hmm...
What if you lack IQ like me? Is it over?
Depends how low jfl. If it’s below average, look into trades and either find a specialty or start your own business. You can make very good money as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 43398, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Apps have rotted your brain thinking you will be one of the people who make 100k without uni
People I used to know in HS had this thinking and now they're working at a Raleys, Walmart, and Home Depot
Only 1 makes 80k and he does scammy Autoshop and works for his uncle

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell and Deleted member 43398
the tiktok program is absolute dirt jfl
say that to the guy that made 70k dollars from posting fucking What Would You Rather videos that you can edit in 30 minutes

• Hmm...
Unfortunately there is No way to make Money. Deal with it.

• Hmm...
Ik some 20 year olds who already make 100k at a job because of skill not going to uni

Uni is waste of time if not chad
I’m 19, i finished high school and now i’m working an office job (1400€/month)

I thought about dropping work and going to uni next year so i can lose my virginity since i’m looksmaxxing until then.

I’ve been rated 3.5/10, im MTN, 5’6, arab, virgin, can fake NTness pretty good on nights out.

Should i try to go uni and slay some LTBs or MTBs 1 year younger than me (since i’m starting 1 year after) or should i moneymaxx using my job + starting some online side hustle?

You were on the right track then started drifting

Nigga be suggesting stuff that dont exist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: quantum comp my ass.

AI and ML is already oversaturated btw, just like the rest of the CS

Social networking

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Ever concidered trades? Working offshore on oil rigs earns a lot

Nigga be suggesting stuff that dont exist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: quantum comp my ass.

AI and ML is already oversaturated btw, just like the rest of the CS
Quantum computers already exist jfl you have no clue. Finding uses and creating QCs for the masses is the next step.

Is it international?
Not really. If your nation has oil the oppertunity is there lying in front of you. A lot harder if you have to apply internationally because most of the firms have quoatas of their own citizens their government demands them to fill, if they dont have quotas they want same language speakers anyways. If you are from india and want to work on a european offshore rig you ought to some wierd specialized advanced degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Quantum computers already exist jfl you have no clue. Finding uses and creating QCs for the masses is the next step.
Lmao, nigga is on a hype train, let me guess fusion reactors are coming next year as well right ?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
say that to the guy that made 70k dollars from posting fucking What Would You Rather videos that you can edit in 30 minutes
what is possible and what is likely is not the same thing. That said people who hate on those who go alternative routes are not people worth listening to imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: gigell

I live in one of the poorest European countries