Best skincare products for oily skin?

M

mitocondria

Iron
Title.

I want to reboot my skincare routine. My skin gets oily, especially as it gets hot out. Trying to save money, but I'll have a decent amount in the future, so while I'd prefer cheeper products I'll keep the more expensive ones in mind for later. Suggestions? Open to literally anything, I just want to get rid of my fucking acne.

Based. How quickly could I see results or is there really no way to tell
I saw results after only a few days, struggled with oily nose all my life, and ive tried basically every skincare product, i finally gave nofap a try and it worked, after a few days i noticed that my nose got smaller (sebum oil makes nose bigger) that means nose is less oily. I can only attribute this to nofap, because i really have tried everything prior to this (cleanser, tret, moisturizer, etc u name it)

• +1
Reactions: mitocondria
I saw results after only a few days, struggled with oily nose all my life, and ive tried basically every skincare product, i finally gave nofap a try and it worked, after a few days i noticed that my nose got smaller (sebum oil makes nose bigger) that means nose is less oily. I can only attribute this to nofap, because i really have tried everything prior to this (cleanser, tret, moisturizer, etc u name it)
Alright, been meaning to go on nofap anyway. Thanks for the advice :)

• Love it
Reactions: andy9432
anything that reduces sebum production

D3, retinol, niacin, pantothenic acid, zinc, alpha lipoic acid, topical antiandrogens (like RU58841)

• +1
Reactions: mitocondria