BEST SKINCARE PRODUCTS!!!

This guide will be most useful towards a resident of the UK, because its from the perspective of one.

Although, due to online shopping, most of these products will be available worldwide.

I put the amazon price for each product, but honestly, don't buy skincare off of amazon. There are lots of curry niggers trying to make a quick buck by selling retarded teenage girls fake skincare on there. Buy from sites like yesstyle and stylevana.

Anyway, onto the guide.

Each product will have three ideal options.

1. A budget option
  2. A natural, non Jewish option which won't disrupt your endocrine system
  3. And the ideal option, irrelevant of price or 'Jewish ingredients'
Let's begin.

CLEANSER:

The ideal cleanser is water based primarily (meaning the majority of the product consists of water.)
Oil cleansers are ass in my opinion and if you use them, you should be skinned and dunked in a big tub of hydrochloric acid then scrubbed with rock salt.
Glycerin is also a plus.
'Acne control' cleansers containing ingredients like salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide are a scam in my opinion and are a waste of money and time. They actually worsened my skin and damaged my skin barrier.

BUDGET OPTION:
Aveeno oat cleanser (£6.00 . Available on Amazon and UK shops.)

Solid cleanser for the price.
An abundance of glycerin.
Less stripping than water!
A staple for me.
Won't change it for a while.

NATURAL OPTION:
Water (free)

JUST KIDDING NIGGERS
HOW LOW IQ CAN YOU BE
WATER IS NOT ANTI BACTERIAL UNLESS ITS BLAZING HOT WHICH WILL RAPE YOUR SKIN BARRIER
COLD WATER WONT KILL ANY BACTERIA WHATSOEVER

ACTUAL NATURAL OPTION:
Honey (price dependent on quality)

Honey is both antibacterial and antimicrobial and has a host of other benefits. Like the aveeno oat cleanser, it doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped whatsoever.

I used to use it. The reason I no longer do is because its simply just not as antibacterial as a chemical cleanser. Also, it's composed of about 80% sugar and, if not washed off correctly, that will make your skin the ideal breeding ground for bacteria.

BOTB OPTION:
Untoxicated cleanser (£20.00. Available on Amazon)

Contains ceramides, which helps your skin barrier hold water.
Only ten ingredients.
Hyaluronic acid in the form of sodium hyaluronate (the best form of HA)

This is simply as good as a cleanser can get.

FACIAL MOISTURISER:

In my opinion, facial moisturisers with a thinner texture are preferable. They absorb more easily as the molecules are smaller, and will also be less pore-clogging for the same reason.

BUDGET OPTION:
Vaseline (you know the price come on)

I can read your mind.

"Vaseline is for lips right?"

Not just lips.

Try it with your vaseline right now. Wet your face and apply a THIN layer of vaseline over the top. It will form a barrier and that liquid will take a much longer time to evaporate than it would have otherwise.

Although, it leaves a greasy look. I don't recommend. Finding a cheap moisturiser that is actually good is immensely difficult. You're better off without if you can't afford a good one.

NATURAL OPTION:

Beef tallow (price depends on quality)

NIGGA ARE YOU RETARDED!!!

Just kidding. This is an easy mistake to make. I have fallen for santa cruz medicinals' grifting before.

Beef tallow has a high fatty acid content, which means it will give you acne if you're prone.

The actual ideal option is...

100% Squalene (£9.90 from the ordinary. I think its on Amazon not sure though.)

This is the ONLY VALID NATURAL MOISTURISER except maybe jojoba oil.

Sebum consists of many things. One of them being squalene.

Putting this on your face is legitimately like turning a toggle up and down on a video game in order to choose how moisturised your face is.

You can't get more rudimentary than this.

They extract this from olives. Olive oil is immensely pore clogging but squalene could not be further from that.

This is the shit.

Honestly, as good if not better than the best option.

BOTB OPTION:
PURITO B5 MOISTURISER (£16 on amazon)

I CANNOT GLAZE THIS SHIT ENOUGH HOLY FUCK OH MY FUCKING GOD.

B5
is such an underrated ingredient in skincare. It helps regulate sebum production, so it will help both oily and dry skin types.
It also contains centella, a goated ingredient for healing a damaged skin barrier (which is surprisingly often the culprit for poor skin), squalene (niggas know), and niacinamide, a very good brightener.

Lots of good shit and literally zero unnecessary ingredients to lower the production costs like in Western skincare. I feel lucky to have found this.

Praise South Korea!

SUNSCREEN:

If I hear the phrase 'soyscreen' once in the replies I'm going to rape a little boy.

Sunscreen is essential for anti-aging, and doesn't inhibit vitamin D absorption as long as you only wear it on your face.

Mineral sunscreens mog chemical sunscreens health wise, but aesthetically are a lot worse.

Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are mineral UV filters, but titanium dioxide leaves a brutal white cast so nobody uses it.

There are literally no good budget sunscreens. If you're poor then get a job.

NATURAL OPTION:
Santa Cruz Beef tallow sunscreen:

I know that in the past I have made certain statements about both beef tallow and Santa Cruz Medicinals, but this is the most optimal natural sunscreen.

The only other one I can think of is coconut oil, which is insanely pore clogging and only has an spf of 7.

This has its flaws. If you want optimum protection, you'll need to use an amount that gives you a crazy white cast. Everything's a choice.

BOTB OPTION:
Skin1004 madargascan centella sunscreen.
(Honestly have no recollection of where I bought this from.)

20241007 171751

The ingredients mog. Simple as. White cast is minimal. No alcohols or anything Jewish. Simply a mogger sunscreen. Pretty cheap if I remember correctly too.

Thanks for reading niggas bye.

Attachments

• 1728317934306.jpeg
    1728317934306.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lestoa, TitusA, aspiringexcel and 2 others
bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
dnr i have 0 acne my face is in the sun 8 hours a day

• Love it
Sorry about the messy formatting I will improve as time goes on

is it fine for me to use chemical sunscreens if im already on 500 test. its not gonna make me low test

• +1
is it fine for me to use chemical sunscreens if im already on 500 test. its not gonna make me low test
Most of the issue originates from the fact that chemical UV filters cause cancer

• +1
Reactions: schieviliefivant
Cleansers are bs

• Hmm...
Cleansers are bs
That's debatable. They're certainly not for people with acne. The wrong cleanser can make your skin worse though I agree

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
That's debatable. They're certainly not for people with acne. The wrong cleanser can make your skin worse though I agree
Yeah exactly im just talking personal experience really. Always struggled with acne and every cleanser just made it worse

• +1
Yeah exactly im just talking personal experience really. Always struggled with acne and every cleanser just made it worse
Acne is an internal issue 90% of the time.

Products do help though

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
This guide will be most useful towards a resident of the UK, because its from the perspective of one.

Although, due to online shopping, most of these products will be available worldwide.

I put the amazon price for each product, but honestly, don't buy skincare off of amazon. There are lots of curry niggers trying to make a quick buck by selling retarded teenage girls fake skincare on there. Buy from sites like yesstyle and stylevana.

Anyway, onto the guide.

1. A budget option
Let's begin.

CLEANSER:

The ideal cleanser is water based primarily (meaning the majority of the product consists of water.)
Oil cleansers are ass in my opinion and if you use them, you should be skinned and dunked in a big tub of hydrochloric acid then scrubbed with rock salt.
Glycerin is also a plus.
'Acne control' cleansers containing ingredients like salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide are a scam in my opinion and are a waste of money and time. They actually worsened my skin and damaged my skin barrier.

BUDGET OPTION:

View attachment 3223941
A staple for me.

NATURAL OPTION:
Water (free)
View attachment 3223948
JUST KIDDING NIGGERS
HOW LOW IQ CAN YOU BE
WATER IS NOT ANTI BACTERIAL UNLESS ITS BLAZING HOT WHICH WILL RAPE YOUR SKIN BARRIER

ACTUAL NATURAL OPTION:
View attachment 3223949
Honey is both antibacterial and antimicrobial and has a host of other benefits. Like the aveeno oat cleanser, it doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped whatsoever.

I used to use it. The reason I no longer do is because its simply just not as antibacterial as a chemical cleanser. Also, it's composed of about 80% sugar and, if not washed off correctly, that will make your skin the ideal breeding ground for bacteria.

BOTB OPTION:

View attachment 3223974
Only ten ingredients.

FACIAL MOISTURISER:

In my opinion, facial moisturisers with a thinner texture are preferable. They absorb more easily as the molecules are smaller, and will also be less pore-clogging for the same reason.

BUDGET OPTION:
View attachment 3224013
I can read your mind.

Not just lips.

Try it with your vaseline right now. Wet your face and apply a THIN layer of vaseline over the top. It will form a barrier and that liquid will take a much longer time to evaporate than it would have otherwise.

Although, it leaves a greasy look. I don't recommend. Finding a cheap moisturiser that is actually good is immensely difficult. You're better off without if you can't afford a good one.

NATURAL OPTION:

View attachment 3224019

Just kidding. This is an easy mistake to make. I have fallen for santa cruz medicinals' grifting before.

Beef tallow has a high fatty acid content, which means it will give you acne if you're prone.

View attachment 3224022

Putting this on your face is legitimately like turning a toggle up and down on a video game in order to choose how moisturised your face is.

They extract this from olives. Olive oil is immensely pore clogging but squalene could not be further from that.

This is the shit.

BOTB OPTION:
View attachment 3224032

B5
is such an underrated ingredient in skincare. It helps regulate sebum production, so it will help both oily and dry skin types.
It also contains centella, a goated ingredient for healing a damaged skin barrier (which is surprisingly often the culprit for poor skin), squalene (niggas know), and niacinamide, a very good brightener.

Lots of good shit and literally zero unnecessary ingredients to lower the production costs like in Western skincare. I feel lucky to have found this.

Praise South Korea!

SUNSCREEN:

If I hear the phrase 'soyscreen' once in the replies I'm going to rape a little boy.

Sunscreen is essential for anti-aging, and doesn't inhibit vitamin D absorption as long as you only wear it on your face.

Mineral sunscreens mog chemical sunscreens health wise, but aesthetically are a lot worse.

Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are mineral UV filters, but titanium dioxide leaves a brutal white cast so nobody uses it.

NATURAL OPTION:
View attachment 3224072

I know that in the past I have made certain statements about both beef tallow and Santa Cruz Medicinals, but this is the most optimal natural sunscreen.

The only other one I can think of is coconut oil, which is insanely pore clogging and only has an spf of 7.

This has its flaws. If you want optimum protection, you'll need to use an amount that gives you a crazy white cast. Everything's a choice.

BOTB OPTION:

View attachment 3224114
The ingredients mog. Simple as. White cast is minimal. No alcohols or anything Jewish. Simply a mogger sunscreen. Pretty cheap if I remember correctly too.

I use skin 1004 already, but i have La Roche posay cicaplast b5 balm, can i use it instead of the Purito one? Since both contain B5?

Also mirin u however i already wrote abt this in my kpopmaxxing thread:love:

• +1
I use skin 1004 already, but i have La Roche posay cicaplast b5 balm, can i use it instead of the Purito one? Since both contain B5?
Cicaplast contains shea butter and a shitload of other irritating shit so I wouldn't recommend.
Also mirin u however i already wrote abt this in my kpopmaxxing thread:love:
Sorry brah didn't see it 😔

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Anyway, onto the guide.

1. A budget option
Let's begin.

CLEANSER:

Glycerin is also a plus.

BUDGET OPTION:

View attachment 3223941
A staple for me.

NATURAL OPTION:
Water (free)
View attachment 3223948
JUST KIDDING NIGGERS
HOW LOW IQ CAN YOU BE

ACTUAL NATURAL OPTION:
View attachment 3223949

BOTB OPTION:

View attachment 3223974
Only ten ingredients.

FACIAL MOISTURISER:

BUDGET OPTION:
View attachment 3224013
I can read your mind.

Not just lips.

NATURAL OPTION:

View attachment 3224019

View attachment 3224022

This is the shit.

BOTB OPTION:
View attachment 3224032

B5

Praise South Korea!

SUNSCREEN:

NATURAL OPTION:
View attachment 3224072

BOTB OPTION:

View attachment 3224114

Good post liked.

• Love it
Thanks for the good thread!

What do you think of my current skincare routine?
Cerave foaming facial cleanser
the ordinary niacinamide serum
cerave oil control moisturizing gel-cream
la roche posay anthelios spf 50+

Currently only using cleanser and oil control moisturizer because my T-Zone produces too much sebum (=oiliness)

I want to use these products in the future:

Cleanser: Either the Cerave one or beauty of joseon green plum refreshing cleanser

Toner: maybe I'll buy one. If I do this is my first option Anua heartleaf 77% soothing toner

Serum: Either SKIN1004 madagascar centella ampulle or the ordinary niacinamide + zinc serum (didn't change anything for me, oiliness persisted and even was more visible when used)

moisturizer: I'll keep that one because it helps me the most it's just a bit expensive over time. Or I'll use the Beauty of joseon dynasty cream

Sunscreen: Either the one from La roche posay but an oil control version of it or beauty of joseon rice + probiotics spf50+PA++++

My current concerns are:
- oiliness because of my mixed skin type
- implementing a good sunscreen
- not disrupting my endocrine system with jewish chemicals (not my main concern tho)
- having glass clear skin (I've got barely any acne, just some few spots where I bonesmash)
- fading icepick acne scars on my nose (not possible IMO without co2 laser or chemical peels)

I bonesmash
You're beyond saving.

Seriously though brah you named so many different products. To go through each of them and check the ingredients would take forever so I'm not doing that shit.

You listed a few western products (cerave)
And a few korean products. From my experience, Western products are ass. They stuff them with shit like alcohols, fragrances and parabens to make them cheaper to produce. I find korean stuff doesn't do that as much. Focus on korean products.

For oiliness, using the right moisturiser should fix that. Either one that I recommended should do the job.

For the sunscreen, the korean one you talked about is very good. The LRP one isn't great.

For glass skin, use a serum containing centella. PURITO has a good one.

Can't fade scars without dedicated skin treatments.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7