Best softmax for dark circles?

B

BrownMaxxer20

Iron
If I sleep well, I still get dark circles but not very prominent, and if I stay exposed to blue light, dark circles become very visible along side with veins, any advice is appreciated

• +1
Reactions: wsada
If I sleep well, I still get dark circles but not very prominent, and if I stay exposed to blue light, dark circles become very visible along side with veins, any advice is appreciated
hate to break to you but when people say that dark circles are "genetic" that is just the lack of under eye support

• +1
Reactions: blknswag
There should be a softmax to minimize it no?
my undereye support is jack shit luckily its not from bone rescesion its just the lack of fat pads, I hopped on vollifiline and got some insane improvements even doe some people here say its cope

my undereye support is jack shit luckily its not from bone rescesion its just the lack of fat pads, I hopped on vollifiline and got some insane improvements even doe some people here say its cope
How do I know if I have bone recession or just lack of fat pads?

i have it too but from what ive heared volufiline vitamin c , caffeine serum , iceing

hate to break to you but when people say that dark circles are "genetic" that is just the lack of under eye support
Not completely true but ye most of the times it's like that ,anyway you can improve them with staying well hydrated moisturizer , any type of collagen boosters . Quick fix concealer/BB cream

Not completely true but ye most of the times it's like that ,anyway you can improve them with staying well hydrated moisturizer , any type of collagen boosters . Quick fix concealer/BB cream
true concealer is prob the easiest short term solution

Nothing except concealer / bb cream, everything else is cope. You need actual surgery to permanently fix it.

Now, stop bumping and mark as solution. Volufiline = Cope.

Last edited: