Best stack for height growth

M

maheshdabwoi

squintmaxxed
Can anyone like threads/suggest the best stack for height growth? I'll hop on aromasin 12.5 ED today but I'm confused bw mk677 + cjc dac or Pharma HGH. Help is appreciated
Tagging high iqcels
@5.5psl @pessimistic @enchanted_elixir @Growth Plate @midlatinocel @FreakkForLife @Beastimmung

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zipzam, Growth Plate, midlatinocel and 2 others
You are right to have started an AI. Beware that pharma HGH is prohibitively expensive and it's going to needlessly waste your time trying to find it or trying to find a doctor to give it to you (hint: they won't) and it's debatable it's even better than peptides although it is ideal to do both. So if you want GH, you'll have to go with Chinese GH unless you're rich. As far as peptides/secretagogues go, there are 2 kinds - GHRPs (MK-677, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, ipamorelin, hexarelin) and GNRH (CJC-1295). You want one of these both to maximize the GH pulse since they work in synergy. A popular dose is to take 100mcg each of both a GHRP and CJC 3 times a day. You can increase this to 200mcg. GH in many ways antagonizes insulin and can contribute to insulin resistance, so I recommend getting a glucometer and taking your blood sugar every now and then. And always inject the peptides in a FASTED state or they are significantly less effective.

There are also supplements you can take to boost the GH pulse even further and help bone growth, like L-arginine, huperzine A, glucosamine, vitamin K2, etc.

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, TheDragon and midlatinocel
Can anyone like threads/suggest the best stack for height growth? I'll hop on aromasin 12.5 ED today but I'm confused bw mk677 + cjc dac or Pharma HGH. Help is appreciated
Tagging high iqcels
@5.5psl @pessimistic @enchanted_elixir @Growth Plate @midlatinocel @FreakkForLife @Beastimmung
Height growth is BS..

Fix posture, wear shoe lifts
Ur gonna waste ur health, time, and money for something that'll give you 1 inch max

Tagging high iqcels
Didn’t even pm me lol

3D Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

• +1
Reactions: MK677ABUSER, m0ss26, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
You are right to have started an AI. Beware that pharma HGH is prohibitively expensive and it's going to needlessly waste your time trying to find it or trying to find a doctor to give it to you (hint: they won't) and it's debatable it's even better than peptides although it is ideal to do both. So if you want GH, you'll have to go with Chinese GH unless you're rich. As far as peptides/secretagogues go, there are 2 kinds - GHRPs (MK-677, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, ipamorelin, hexarelin) and GNRH (CJC-1295). You want one of these both to maximize the GH pulse since they work in synergy. A popular dose is to take 100mcg each of both a GHRP and CJC 3 times a day. You can increase this to 200mcg. GH in many ways antagonizes insulin and can contribute to insulin resistance, so I recommend getting a glucometer and taking your blood sugar every now and then. And always inject the peptides in a FASTED state or they are significantly less effective.

There are also supplements you can take to boost the GH pulse even further and help bone growth, like L-arginine, huperzine A, glucosamine, vitamin K2, etc.
So mk677 15mg + cjc 100mcg? How many times a day/week?

So mk677 15mg + cjc 100mcg? How many times a day/week?
If you're going to do that, then CJC thrice daily every day (it's probably wise to take a day off every week) at 100mcg injected subQ, increase to 200mcg. MK-677 has a long serum half life, it can be dosed once per day. I would also take an arginine/ornithine supplement every time you inject the CJC.

Last edited:
If you're going to do that, then CJC thrice daily every day (it's probably wise to take a day off every week) at 100mcg injected subQ, increase to 200mcg. MK-677 has a long serum half life, it can be dosed once per day. I would also take an arginine/ornithine supplement every time you inject the CJC.
What are the timings for cjc? SubQ and while fasted or anytime?

everything ranked in order of most to least importance

inhibit aromatase + boost DHT - K2 MK4, zinc, white button mushrooms and broccoli, caffeine from preworkout

boost HGH - jumping, sprinting, walking a lot, 5/3/1 and Mike Mentzer weightlifting 2-4x/week
always eat 1g/kg protein

methylate DNA with MSM & glucosamine - basically extends expression of DNA for a longer time like you're still young, 10g MSM from 3-4 doses and 1.5-3g glucosamine in the morning is good

always get 100-300% DV of calcium and enhance with 10-50k IU D3, 200-500mcg K2 MK7, also 45mg K2 MK4 again

LSJL - loading tibias and/or lower femurs' joints with 30-50lb kettlebells/dumbbells, tapping metaphysis with 10lb dumbbell or hammer 5x/week

inhibit somatostatin - Alpha GPC, Huperzine A (more optional)
3301520 20SoyBooru

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless and midlatinocel
everything ranked in order of most to least importance

inhibit aromatase + boost DHT - K2 MK4, zinc, white button mushrooms and broccoli, caffeine from preworkout

boost HGH - jumping, sprinting, walking a lot, 5/3/1 and Mike Mentzer weightlifting 2-4x/week
always eat 1g/kg protein

methylate DNA with MSM & glucosamine - basically extends expression of DNA for a longer time like you're still young, 10g MSM from 3-4 doses and 1.5-3g glucosamine in the morning is good

always get 100-300% DV of calcium and enhance with 10-50k IU D3, 200-500mcg K2 MK7, also 45mg K2 MK4 again

LSJL - loading tibias and/or lower femurs' joints with 30-50lb kettlebells/dumbbells, tapping metaphysis with 10lb dumbbell or hammer 5x/week

inhibit somatostatin - Alpha GPC, Huperzine A (more optional)
View attachment 2258106
The best way to boost endogenous DHT with supplements is to take creatine and butea superba extract.

Height growth is BS..

Fix posture, wear shoe lifts
Ur gonna waste ur health, time, and money for something that'll give you 1 inch max
you WILL be outbred and your family tree WILL go extinct if you dont run up height maxxing asap, and stop saying "hurr durr it doesnt work", i spent over 1K+ on books, supplements, and courses on this shit, went from 5'7(ish) to 5'11, which is passable 6 foot, shut the fuck up

you WILL be outbred and your family tree WILL go extinct if you dont run up height maxxing asap, and stop saying "hurr durr it doesnt work", i spent over 1K+ on books, supplements, and courses on this shit, went from 5'7(ish) to 5'11, which is passable 6 foot, shut the fuck up
What age, what did you take, and how long did it take?

What age, what did you take, and how long did it take?
im 22 and started height hacking when i was 19, didn't take anything crazy like growth hormones or anything like that. took a little over 3 years to get where i am today

• Woah
Reactions: GigaAscender
im 22 and started height hacking when i was 19, didn't take anything crazy like growth hormones or anything like that. took a little over 3 years to get where i am today
Was the growth all spinal or did you still have open growth plates in your legs?

stack?

Tagging high iqcels
Igf-1> all

Tagging high iqcels
No way you are taking HGH without protein mega dosing