Best stats to mmamax?

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
I am 6’1” ecto I have long arms and a slightly meso build. Are these good stats to mma max? What are the best stats for mmamaxing?

Increase strength, dexterity and vitality. Get skills like crushing blow, knockback, faster hit recovery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Danish_Retard, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Increase strength, dexterity and vitality. Get skills like crushing blow, knockback, faster hit recovery.

I would recommend for OP to max out faith and intelligence so he can kill the opponents from distance with fireballs.

Uh what? This isn’t a video game nigga also I don’t speak your language so I don’t even know what that is.
I would recommend for OP to max out faith and intelligence so he can kill the opponents from distance with fireballs.
Thanks bro great advice greycel

If you approach it like that, you're never going to succeed. There are ideal people for every sport, but most people don't have the discipline to train really hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GrayEyedBarrett
If you approach it like that, you're never going to succeed. There are ideal people for every sport, but most people don't have the discipline to train really hard.
So how are my stats though for mma? I heard long arms are good for boxing so idk would that be an advantage? Also I actually am really good at a few sports already and I always wanted to learn mma, I’m motivated if I like it but I’m just curious.

Uh what? This isn’t a video game nigga also I don’t speak your language so I don’t even know what that is.
You asked what stats to increase, post here what stats and skills you have.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and GrayEyedBarrett
You asked what stats to increase, post here what stats and skills you have.
When did I ask how to increase stats? I just asked if my stats were good.

When did I ask how to increase stats? I just asked if my stats were good.
You only mentioned your body build, you didn't say anything about your strength, dexterity, vitality and energy - these are your stats. With skills is more complicated, some of them depend on your class and race.

You only mentioned your body build, you didn't say anything about your strength, dexterity, vitality and energy - these are your stats. With skills is more complicated, some of them depend on your class and race.
Ok ig in terms of energy yeah I can get angry idk about dexterity I think I have good motor skills though. Strength is not the best it’s ok I’m still small though especially cuz gyms are closed obviously. Not sure what vitality is. I am also mostly scandanavian/german and a little bit of greek

It's your health, man. The higher it is, the more damage you can take - very important in a fight.
Yeah im healthy af I am on .me aren’t most people here healthy?

For MMA a blocky square ribcage is ideal.
Other than that long reach and thats about it.

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Yeah im healthy af I am on .me aren’t most people here healthy?
Yeah, but how much damage can you take?
In kung fu, there are these training techniques called iron head, iron stomach, iron crotch, etc. , where they slap and hit their head, stomach and crotch repeatedly so they can endure more hits in a fight.

Yeah, but how much damage can you take?
In kung fu, there are these training techniques called iron head, iron stomach, iron crotch, etc. , where they slap and hit their head, stomach and crotch repeatedly so they can endure more hits in a fight.

Jesus... well idk but I think I have a fairly high pain tolerance especially if I am angry. Like if I get mad and get in the zone like about to fight then I could take any amount of hits and keep going. It would just have to be me getting in that zone.