Best steroids when it comes to looksmaxxing

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
What would be the best roids for looksmaxxing that won't age your face/skin and that's as balding friendly as possible (I'm on dutasteride), when would be the earliest in your gym journey for you to start taking them? I've been going for almost 2 months now and already seen some progress despite me having skipped around 1 day a week since I started because I'm very busy all the time (But I no longer skip any more days because I've gotten better at time management), I'm also using hgh, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin so I'm already not 100% natty, for some reason my test levels are naturally above 1500 ng/dl (I don't know exactly how high they are cuz test doesn't measure higher than 1500 ng/dl) so it's like I'm already on a test cycle, does this mean I could use pill roids such as anavar and superdrol whitout an injectable test base? When should I start roiding? Also I don't give a fuck about health or longevity only looks so I'm fine if roids shave 50 years off the cope ''life'' span of living until +80.

here are the test results

Sdf

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
please just hit your natty potential before roiding like a retard

james franco please GIF

that's cope, natty potential could be 10 fucking years, I'm 23, I don't have time, they say don't use roids at the beggining because it would be the same as if you were not using them but if I plan on staying on roids for life then what even is the point in waiting? I want to hop on roids as soon as my gains rate starts to decline, I was thinking about 3 to 6 months mark.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Blackgymmax, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
h
What would be the best roids for looksmaxxing that won't age your face/skin and that's as balding friendly as possible (I'm on dutasteride), when would be the earliest in your gym journey for you to start taking them? I've been going for almost 2 months now and already seen some progress despite me having skipped around 1 day a week since I started because I'm very busy all the time (But I no longer skip any more days because I've gotten better at time management), I'm also using hgh, igf1-lr3 and hexarelin so I'm already not 100% natty, for some reason my test levels are naturally above 1500 ng/dl (I don't know exactly how high they are cuz test doesn't measure higher than 1500 ng/dl) so it's like I'm already on a test cycle, does this mean I could use pill roids such as anavar and superdrol whitout an injectable test base? When should I start roiding? Also I don't give a fuck about health or longevity only looks so I'm fine if roids shave 50 years off the cope ''life'' span of living until +80.

View attachment 1952666
ow often do you nut?

maybe reduce to that to lower prolactin

what u mean? I took that test cuz I'm dealing with a possible venous leakage (still don't know what's the actual problem, only know my penis needs constant stimulation to stay hard).

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
please just hit your natty potential before roiding like a retard

james franco please GIF
shut up bro no one alive right now can be considered "natty". everyone is unnatural, their endocrine systems and hormones are absolutely demolished from what they should be "naturally".

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Splinter901 and twilight
prolactin for titty milk

• JFL
just do SARMS, specifically YK11. Only if you hit full potential though and stall for like 6 months

View attachment 1952666
500 test

Start roids 1 year after lifting natty

• WTF
Sos argentino? Yo también quiero roidear pero no encuentro fuentes confiables

• +1
Sos argentino? Yo también quiero roidear pero no encuentro fuentes confiables

I will pm you a guy that smuggles stuff through the paraguayan frontier so you can buy anything you'd want from abroad, I've already done it so I can assure you he is legit.

• Love it
Reactions: ManzareK
JFL at having 1500 test natty and trying to shut it down with roids...

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Splinter901
JFL at having 1500 test natty and trying to shut it down with roids...

but isn't the test enanthate what shuts down your test? or will it get lower if I just start doing dianabol or anavar?

No gym for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Splinter901
but isn't the test enanthate what shuts down your test? or will it get lower if I just start doing dianabol or anavar?
As far as I know all steroids shut you down at large enough doses.

As far as I know all steroids shut you down at large enough doses.

what u say I do? as far as I know my test level are above 1500 ng/dl but it doesn't specify how much because it's out of range

Everything that interacts with your Androgen Receptor in big enough doses so it has an effect and isnt your own Test will shut you down retard

• +1
Why do you even want to take it.If you are serious about looksmaxxing the only good reason to take it is a wider frame and masculinizing effects

• +1
Why do you even want to take it.If you are serious about looksmaxxing the only good reason to take it is a wider frame and masculinizing effects

I want it to get as many gains as soon as I can, + being natty only gets you garbage gains. I want a physique like this

All steroids are bad for skin. The only way you could roid and keep good skin would be to do a really mild cycle with HGH. Like a clinic HRT.

All steroids are bad for skin. The only way you could roid and keep good skin would be to do a really mild cycle with HGH. Like a clinic HRT.

I've got a lot of hgh I'm using 10 iu a day and plan on eventually using everyday when I get older for antiaging, what exactly do you mean with using hgh as a roid? it's not anabolic as far as I know and only causes hyperplasia not hypertrophy.

Last edited:
Make sure you know everything
I've got a lot of hgh I'm using 10 iu a day and plan on eventually using everyday when I get older for antiaging, what exactly do you mean with using hgh as a roid? it's not anabolic as far as I know and only cause hyperplasia not hypertrophy.

What are you using hgh for?

Take roids but it's addictive bro so make sure you cycle off otherwise you might not recover natty production

Make sure you know everything

What are you using hgh for?

Take roids but it's addictive bro so make sure you cycle off otherwise you might not recover natty production

experimenting with growth at a late age, I grew 1 cm at 23

experimenting with growth at a late age, I grew 1 cm at 23

Keep at it bro. I'm 28 now so it's too late for me, but you still have hope bro.

Keep at it bro. I'm 28 now so it's too late for me, but you still have hope bro.

I mean didn't really needed it since I went from 189cm to 190cm but if you wanted to you could try, I read comments about people in their late and early 30's growing an inch from hyaline cartilage hypertrophy, I posted sauces in the heightmaxxing thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I mean didn't really needed it since I went from 189cm to 190cm but if you wanted to you could try, I read comments about people in their late and early 30's growing an inch from hyaline cartilage hypertrophy, I posted sauces in the heightmaxxing thread.

Yeah makes sense man 190 is a great height

• +1