Best studying method?

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Niggas in about 4 months i will have to do the 4 biggest exams of my life to join college, right now im good but i just want to make sure i will 100% do this so can anyone recommend any studying method? or lifestyle advice, even drugs to enhance my focus, i've heard adderall and ritalin works wonders but idk how to get them since my parents would defo be against me seeing a psychiatrist

adderall, ritalin get them from someone irl or get them by non legal ways

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, UrGirlsMcm, arab_chink and 3 others
for memorizing, use anki its way better than quizlet since its more spaced repetition.

also for general content, write the notes down repetitively while watching the lecture slides/video before you sleep and then the next day write on a piece of paper what you remember and shit.

also studying before you sleep > afternoon since you retain more information

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Quantumphysics, twojei and 1 other person
Wrong forum boyo . Moneymaking is about financial success . post this in offtopic instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, Darkeningstar, murdah and 2 others
Wrong forum boyo . Moneymaking is about financial success . post this in offtopic instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink, Darkeningstar and veppandi guhan
I already got the money homie i just want to get into Med school because i genuinely like it but last few years i've studied like nothing

I already got the money homie i just want to get into Med school because i genuinely like it but last few years i've studied like nothing
Watch Mike Dee videos on YouTube he explains how to study in a smart way

Just be consistent.

I studied for 4-6 hours instead of 9-12 months. Don’t be like me, bhai.

All that amphetamines shit is not worth it, in my opinion. You can look into nootropics, though.
The main goal is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, high sleep quality, exercising etc.

the candle method