Best suited and booted look for the 5'7-5'9 manlet guy

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
5 feet midget 8 here and looking to buy a suit for a wedding I'll be headed to next weekend.

I'm sure there are enthusiastic autists that understand the mechanics of making one appear taller in suits.

I am medium lean muscular build and 5ft8. I wear 1.5inch lifts in regular shoes and will be doing the same in these.

I'm currently looking at something like this. The savvy street smart mother fucker could be a gangsta you never know, look.

This would look sick at a wedding right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, IAMNOTANINCEL, schizo echochamber and 5 others
@Preston @andy9432 @Amnesia @forevergymcelling

Go bespoke if you have the money for it. Its worth it. The fit will look perfect and it will service you for atleast 10 years. Always choose quality fabrics like tweed or cashmere avoid synthetics and avoid those faggy skinny cut suits. Go for a classic look with an English drape cut, that looks the best . If you want a versatile look go for a navy blue suit but if you want to stand out play with the patterns and textures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 43403 and MakinItHappen
It'll look good but you'll still remain 5'8

5 feet midget 8 here and looking to buy a suit for a wedding I'll be headed to next weekend.

I'm sure there are enthusiastic autists that understand the mechanics of making one appear taller in suits.

I am medium lean muscular build and 5ft8. I wear 1.5inch lifts in regular shoes and will be doing the same in these.

I'm currently looking at something like this. The savvy street smart mother fucker could be a gangsta you never know, look.

View attachment 2552832

This would look sick at a wedding right?
I like wearing tall dress shoes with my suits I plan on buying chunky loafers something like the Jeff shoemaker 2.0 Cosmos

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Go bespoke if you have the money for it. Its worth it. The fit will look perfect and it will service you for atleast 10 years. Always choose quality fabrics like tweed or cashmere avoid synthetics and avoid those faggy skinny cut suits. Go for a classic look with an English drape cut, that looks the best . If you want a versatile look go for a navy blue suit but if you want to stand out play with the patterns and textures.

Got it.

Bespoke.

Classic look with English drape cut.

That looks so sexy. Well it would do. On me. Looks mediocre on this battyman.

Cheers man.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Jason Voorhees
But you said you were 5'7.5 three years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 43403

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vzaat, Christopher and schizo echochamber
But you said you were 5'7.5 three years ago.

No I definitely did not fucking say that you moron. That was the other Indian/Pakistani guy here that was a Chadpreet and deleted his username. You guys think all the curries are the same. We aren't chinks. Learn to distinguish us. We look different. Muppet.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 28610
best look for manlets is hanging from a rope

No I definitely did not fucking say that you moron. That was the other Indian/Pakistani guy here that was a Chadpreet and deleted his username. You guys think all the curries are the same. We aren't chinks. Learn to distinguish us. We look different. Muppet.

@mortis, this is the guy that said he was 5'7 1/2

I am a clean 174cm in the morning and 173cm in the evening.

nothing looks good on a manlet tbh, and i’m saying this as a 5’6 dude.

Just try to find fitting clothes

• So Sad
Reactions: vzaat
Getting all the sexually frustrated, identity lost, boring soulless trolls that have never had pussy in their lives and trolling in a normal thread infracted, watch.

Arent you 5'6 unfrauded

Clean this bullshit up @TRUE_CEL pls. How is this still happening in the looksmax section?

Incels galore.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Idk, I can't find it now it's over but I don't make mistakes.
The mogger guy you posted had a moving avi with a pp as his leg, am I right?

The mogger guy I posted was specifically the bitch that had shyness problems and was 5'7 1/2. Girls called him boring, remember?

You are confusing the two of us.

• +1
Arent you 5'6 unfrauded

NO YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT

I'VE MEASURED MYSELF A BILLION TIMES I AM SO INSECURE ABOUT MY HEIGHT

It's 5ft8. The fact you are determined to make me 5'6 is flattering.

• +1

I swear to you when I measure myself CLEAN I am 5ft8 on the tape. It literally says 5ft8 on a professional tape that's STURDY.

Just to appease you retards that think I am cappin' about 1/2 a cm I will measure it right on video, in a week or so.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 43403
lol u told me you were 168cm unfrauded and larped as 173, now u r saying u r more than that=

only tip i can give u is that Black clothes are better, with low contrast

This is the only shit that make u taller. U can appear taller with high waist pants and low contrast outfit but once u will stay next to tall dude illusion disappear.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and SidharthTheSlayer
Shout out to Tails who saw my thread and had an idea for a video:

Appreciate the advice bro.

You photoshopping son of a mother fucking bitch.

Preston get this cunt banned right now. He is photoshopping DMs. I've sent him DMs to fuck off and he is photoshopping stupid shit to make me seem like I am an ultra fucking manlet. This is pissing me off.

@Preston @TRUE_CEL this cunt is now faking PMs to tarnish my image on the site.

Like fuck would I EVER ask for advice from a certified loser like you that has no direction in his life. The entire forum knows you are a loser @Whatashame FUCK OFF

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame

Preston get this cunt banned right now. He is photoshopping DMs. I've sent him DMs to fuck off and he is photoshopping stupid shit to make me seem like I am an ultra fucking manlet. This is pissing me off.

View attachment 2556142

Like fuck would I EVER ask for advice from a certified loser like you that has no direction in his life. The entire forum knows you are a loser @Whatashame FUCK OFF

@Preston @TRUE_CEL

He can't stop trolling, harassing and stalking me. Every mother fucking thread now.

It's a looksmaxxing section supposed to help people self-improve their looks and this boring doomer nerd going absolutely nowhere is making a farcical joke of this place. He is an incel and they belong in the doomer off-topic area.

View attachment 2556142

imagine being 39 years old and caring that autists think u r 5cm smaller in an obscure forum online

imagine being 39 years old and caring that autists think u r 5cm smaller in an obscure forum online

And now inflating my age by 7 years. Keep breaking rules. This is all readied for the mods to take control and infract your ass.

You haven't got many lives left you boring bastard.

• +1
Shout out to Tails who saw my thread and had an idea for a video:

Appreciate the advice bro.

Lmao dude basically said at the start of the video that if you’re not tall you’re basically fucked. Pretty sure it was just coincidence, good video though regardless.

Just wear what's popular with zoomers jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back