Best supplement stack?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
I bought Vitamin d3, iodine, and selenium.

The Iodine will last a year, selenium a year, vitamin d3 half a year since taking 10000ius.

What do u guys think?

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
multivitamin has all of it and costs nothing

liver + cod liver + red meat

You are so fucking lucky since you're nurished and probably PSL 6 and tall

Meanwhile my only source of calories were carbs and i'm only 5'9, like most of the people here

But hey, that was some random rambling.. Go out and slay champ, some of us just weren't meant to reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
Hgh and test

Test and Deca

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and W0KESTMOTHF

Meanwhile my only source of calories were carbs and i'm only 5'9, like most of the people here

But hey, that was some random rambling.. Go out and slay champ, some of us just weren't meant to reproduce
tbh carbs fuck you up, I grew like 3 inches from 15 late to 16 late while dieting on a meat diet (5'8 ---> 5'11),
I grew more on a caloric deficit of 900 with a lot of protein and meat then a high shit carb diet and eating like a pig (I lost 35kg which should have "stunted my growth" and I still diet and grow lol

Last edited:

lol bro I'm PSL 1, I'm like the first 6'0 subhuman

hgh letrozole & test

I use zma, larginine, and citrulline. Zma gives vivid dreams and helps with my workout recovery

why are people still coping with oct muh sublements

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
why are people still coping with oct muh sublements
shit isnt working tbh, I think it has to do with my thyroid not functioning optimally.It's why I bought the Iodine + Selenium

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
tbh carbs fuck you up, I grew like 3 inches from 15 late to 16 late while dieting on a meat diet (5'8 ---> 5'11),
I grew more on a caloric deficit of 900 with a lot of protein and meat then a high shit carb diet and eating like a pig (I lost 35kg which should have "stunted my growth" and I still diet and grow lol
huh?
how is this possible?
what sort of carbs were you eating?