Best Supplements for Looksmaxing

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
Hey guys I know this is long awaited so let me just jump straight into it.

First things first, don’t take any supplements you narcy fag 😂😂😂😂😂
You dead ass think Chad chokes down powders and pills and shit? At most take a multi vitamin gummy because they taste good Lmfao. Nigga just eat Whole Foods and a fuck load of dairy retard. Girls love seeing you don’t spend your fucking money on gay shit like that. Hide your moisturizers and spf you fag. Don’t get caught with anything else but a soap bar or body wash in your shower. Deodorant, shampoo, and shaving device are also acceptable. Also don’t get a skin fade, make sure all your hair can be maintained with scissors. Remember, only a single bottle of vitamin gummies is acceptable to look NT…

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Nims
Hey guys I know this is long awaited so let me just jump straight into it.

First things first, don’t take any supplements you narcy fag 😂😂😂😂😂
You dead ass think Chad chokes down powders and pills and shit? At most take a multi vitamin gummy because they taste good Lmfao. Nigga just eat Whole Foods and a fuck load of dairy retard. Girls love seeing you don’t spend your fucking money on gay shit like that. Hide your moisturizers and spf you fag. Don’t get caught with anything else but a soap bar or body wash in your shower. Deodorant, shampoo, and shaving device are also acceptable. Also don’t get a skin fade, make sure all your hair can be maintained with scissors. Remember, only a single bottle of vitamin gummies is acceptable to look NT…
Chad's in the locker room with his boys injecting test and taking workout stims and supps trust me chad takes shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 20565
Chads in the locker room with his boys injecting test and taking workout stims and supps trust me chad takes shit.
too much effort, chad just plays basketball in the gym with his friends and might fuck around with weights

Don’t get caught with anything else but a soap bar or body wash in your shower.
You are very insecure, most women like men who take care of themselves and don't use a all in one shampoo + showering gels.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and CyprusGD
k2 mk4 huge dose tongkat ali tribulus terrestris maca horny goat weed boron zinc magnesium spray

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Rt-Rust1
delusional

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
You are very insecure, most women like men who take care of themselves and don't use a all in one shampoo + showering gels.
*twitches* y-you c-can’t say th-that TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Adonis