best supplements to gain weight?

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
need to gain like 20 pounds, i’m underweight, and i have a rlly high metabolism. i eat hella lot a day and just don’t gain weight. don’t comment “muh just eat”, give me supps, liquid weight methods (so i don’t get full easily, compared to food so i can’t eat more).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 72479
need to gain like 20 pounds, i’m underweight, and i have a rlly high metabolism. i eat hella lot a day and just don’t gain weight. don’t comment “muh just eat”, give me supps, liquid weight methods (so i don’t get full easily, compared to food so i can’t eat more).
A lot of people say that using creatine helps but I don't have any experience. I know some people hop on branched-chain amino acids to help gain weight as well. You could also use dextrose monohydrate which provides sweetness and energy in many foods that can still be found today.

You could also start drinking smoothies and milkshakes which have been known to cause weight gain as well. Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Idk but a butter and sugar sandwich is like the most fattening food I can think of

Olanzapine or another atypical antipsychotic they give them to people who are anorexic in hospital so they eat. Probably the fastest way but there are a lot of side effects.