Best supplements

S

SeanW

Bronze
What are the best supplements I can take during puberty to improve my skin (I don't have acne it's just very dry), to get more energy and to get stronger and taller?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
eat real food (with 15g gelatin), breathe air, sleep well, drink water, do sport

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and SeanW
What are the best supplements I can take during puberty to improve my skin (I don't have acne it's just very dry), to get more energy and to get stronger and taller?
Hydrolyzed collagen bovine . Zinc

• +1
Probably some hgh and mk677 skin lmaoo cerave and just keep a healthy diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air
Probably some hgh and mk677 skin lmaoo cerave and just keep a healthy diet
Yeah I don't fuck with skincare messed me up and when i went off it i was fine but left wit dry skin and my parents would not get me mk677 they just called it cow drugs

• +1
Yeah I don't fuck with skincare messed me up and when i went off it i was fine but left wit dry skin and my parents would not get me mk677 they just called it cow drugs
WTF

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Multivitamins designed for men, omega 3, creatine and ashwagandha