Best surgeons for fixing hairline

D

Deleted member 15516

Silver
Which are the best surgeons for fixing hairline with hair transplant? Don't want too expensive though

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
You can't really go too expensive on a hair transplant, once you are botched you are fucked. Out of the HT surgeons have seen, FUExpert is the only guy that creates hairlines that look almost just as good as a natural NW 1 consistently. I heard he is 4.5 USD per graft, so it may take $5000 if you just want to fix a bit of hairline recession.

Lots of of good ones in Turkey as well, but they are less known.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
You can't really go too expensive on a hair transplant, once you are botched you are fucked. Out of the HT surgeons have seen, FUExpert is the only guy that creates hairlines that look almost just as good as a natural NW 1 consistently. I heard he is 4.5 USD per graft, so it may take $5000 if you just want to fix a bit of hairline recession.

My hairline is fucked up. nw2.5 almost. I think FUExpert have like 2 years of waiting to have surgery.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

My hairline is fucked up. nw2.5 almost. I think FUExpert have like 2 years of waiting to have surgery.
Screenshot 2021 11 08 at 21 15 09 info about Hair trasplant   gnoce8 gmail com   Gmail

:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky and LastHopeForNorman
You tried contact them?
yeah
Screenshot 2021 11 08 at 21 20 48 info about Hair trasplant   gnoce8 gmail com   Gmail

they don't even consult anymore, brutal, it was my first choice
Now I have to go to Turkey probably :Comfy:

btw do you have a big forehead because you're balding or you do you have a big forehead AND you're balding?

• So Sad
yeah
View attachment 1397046

btw do you have a big forehead because you're balding or you do you have a big forehead AND you're balding?
second brutal tbh

yeah
View attachment 1397046

I have read mix of good and bad reviews about Turkish hair transplant clinics

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration tbh, 2 years sounds insane. Honestly if you google reputable surgeons in Turkey and Europe and like their before and after, I'd say go for it. I would have no issues getting one in Turkey if I need one, the prices are 1/4 of the ones in America or Europe. Even if you consider accommodations it is still cheaper.

I think that's a bit of an exaggeration tbh, 2 years sounds insane. Honestly if you google reputable surgeons in Turkey and Europe and like their before and after, I'd say go for it. I would have no issues getting one in Turkey if I need one, the prices are 1/4 of the ones in America or Europe. Even if you consider accommodations it is still cheaper.
Have you read reveiws man? I'm not really sure yet. I don't wanna get botched the fuck up

FURexpert/juan couto has like a 3 year waiting list lol

I think just go too a cheap surgeon in Turkey and be prepared to have to have 2 sugeries for ideal density.
They don't tend to 'botch' it and even if they do it's no big deal. Just get another one. You have lots of grafts unless you are very bald and need to cover a very big area

I have read mix of good and bad reviews about Turkish hair transplant clinics
IDK, I'm sure there are a lot of shit ones when the doc doesn't even perform and it's all up to technicians, I've contacted HLC Clinic in Ankara, they seem to have decent reviews

A non turkish one who has good reviews is Bisanga

Have you read reveiws man? I'm not really sure yet. I don't wanna get botched the fuck up
Turkey is the HT capital of the world, my classmate just went there for vacation and she said she came across lots of people with bandaged on their heads or healing scalps from a HT. If you choose your surgeon wisely, there shouldn't be an issue. Don't overthink it.

FURexpert/juan couto has like a 3 year waiting list lol

I think just go too a cheap surgeon in Turkey and be prepared to have to have 2 sugeries for ideal density.
They don't tend to 'botch' it and even if they do it's no big deal. Just get another one. You have lots of grafts unless you are very bald and need to cover a very big area
I'm debating wheter to get hairline surgery (the one where they cut some of your forehead and leave you a scar) and then HT or just HT
What do you think?
I'm not sure I can get a decent hairline with HT only idk :Comfy:

Turkey is the HT capital of the world, my classmate just went there for vacation and she said she came across lots of people with bandaged on their heads or healing scalps from a HT. If you choose your surgeon wisely, there shouldn't be an issue. Don't overthink it.
Yes that's true but many surgeons just have their technicians to do the job while they are the their office. Have to make a good survey on this

I'm debating wheter to get hairline surgery (the one where they cut some of your forehead and leave you a scar) and then HT or just HT
What do you think?
I'm not sure I can get a decent hairline with HT only idk :Comfy:
hairline lowering vs transplant you mean? Are you actually thinning or just a natrually high hairline?

hairline lowering vs transplant you mean? Are you actually thinning or just a natrually high hairline?
No I mean both or just HT.
Because I'm balding (I'm on fin) and I always had a high hairline

aggressive hairtransplant-max

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
That result is from Turkish surgeon?
yes.
In Turkey it's kind of a roll of the dice. It's basically all done by young technicians, but they do so many of them and it's not really rocket science and the technology has gotten better in recent years to the point that in general, even the hairmills tend to give acceptable results. If you are lucky the surgeon will make the incisions.

is there a pic of the after?
no way that looks good, I don't think you should go past your "wrinkles"

Super dense to be honest. Not that I approve of his hairline but he got what he wanted!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15516 and khvirgin
what the fuck is that hairline though, jesus that was not done in his best interest
i don't know what he was thinking, but i'm impressed with the density and that they actually done what he wanted. It annoys me when surgeons do their own thing

• +1
Reactions: Gigachad2620
i don't know what he was thinking, but i'm impressed with the density and that they actually done what he wanted. It annoys me when surgeons do their own thing
the density is good but lmao thats one time when the surgeon shouldve done his own thing for sure:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
the density is good but lmao thats one time when the surgeon shouldve done his own thing for sure:forcedsmile:
That's a looksmax.org hairline :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gigachad2620
The client insisted on that negative NW hairline, the clinic didn't really want to do it. It was some Turkish clinic

• Hmm...

Attachments

• A4D1197A-C524-4146-9D4D-D36F0528EADB.png
    A4D1197A-C524-4146-9D4D-D36F0528EADB.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
Terrible results, he should of done his temple peaks instead wasting that much graft on lowering hairline.
You can see how the temples frame the face, insane. Big difference imo.

From my reasearch, Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi is best

Avoid turkish hair mills if you go anywhere make sure it is from a named surgeon.
Biggest regret of my life youve been warned