Best surgeons in Turkey

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I'm looking to do a custom genioplasty and very small hair transplant for my hairline.

Who can I go to and how much am I looking to spend? I heard turkey is more affordable. Google says the same thing.

Screenshot 20230706 204912

I need like 10mm forward, 3-4mm downward movement.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
If you are absolutely certain about your movements needed for genioplasty then why not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Alton Varol quoted me $7k for genioplasty, which isn't really that cheap.

• JFL
€5k is the max I would pay for Genio. JFL at this bald guy sitting in Turkish shithole wants $7k.

• JFL

Do you have his contact, I don't need genio, i just want to tell him to go fuck himself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 31155
Get Genio in Pakistan for 1k

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Deleted member 16220 and rubberduck
Ultimate hack is going to high end surgeons in Turkey which would be a bit cheaper than the shittiest surgeons in America
Don't go to some cheap ass clinic for the best deal possible
And cheap surgeons in the West are cheap because they suck
I also find Turkish surgeons more based and willing to absolutely looksmax, Western surgeons make too little difference. I've seen so many people dish out tens of thousands for basically no changes

• +1
Ultimate hack is going to high end surgeons in Turkey which would be a bit cheaper than the shittiest surgeons in America
Don't go to some cheap ass clinic for the best deal possible
And cheap surgeons in the West are cheap because they suck
I also find Turkish surgeons more based and willing to absolutely looksmax, Western surgeons make too little difference. I've seen so many people dish out tens of thousands for basically no changes

I'm gonna DM you for your discord so you can send me some more surgeon names. I'm serious about this.

Last edited:
  • JFL

He's online a lot.
nigga couldnt get a hair transplant in his own country

• JFL

I DM'd him lol. Do you know any other surgeons. What I'm asking for is so fucking basic just a sliding genio. I literally have the money and CT scans already.

nigga couldnt get a hair transplant in his own country

Actually, looking at his insta and him helping deformed little kids kinda makes me feel bad for posting his info.

• JFL
I DM'd him lol. Do you know any other surgeons. What I'm asking for is so fucking basic just a sliding genio. I literally have the money and CT scans already.
DM me

• +1
Are you sure you have no malocclusion tho? Genio wouldn't be the best option in that case

• +1
Are you sure you have no malocclusion tho? Genio wouldn't be the best option in that case

No malocclusion. Trust me.

I literally just have no chin.

Screenshot 20230620 061041

Do you know any surgeons in Turkey that you would genuinely consider?

• Love it
Reactions: king_of_recession
No malocclusion. Trust me.

I literally just have no chin.

View attachment 2303205

Do you know any surgeons in Turkey that you would genuinely consider?
Man your bite is my goal after bimax jfl

I actually don't consider Turkey as a country to get any surgery after seeing some botched cases (mostly rhinos but still). I think US is still the best place for you to get it tbh, it shouldn't be super expensive. Don't forget that you will need to pay for tickets+hotel and other shit in Turkey.

• +1