BEST Surgeries for chopped Eye area?

Amex

Amex

Iron
I have:
Slight upper eyelid exposure
HORRIBLE under eye support and thin skin under my eyes (my under eye area is so thin that it looks black and people think i put makeup there to make it dark)
Prey eyes (not even almond eyes, I got prey eyes)

I was thinking orbital decompression but saw so many people get botched. Maybe canthoplasty and infra orbital implants?

What im thinking about:
Canthoplasty (the results ive seen are pretty shit tho)
Infra orbital implants (Should i get this or just under eye fat transfer/ filler?)
Botox above eyebrows to relax frontalis muscles and get lower set eyebrows (does this fr work?)
Orbital decompression (way too sketchy and i saw some guy named Frank Tufano get botched by doing this, he cant even see properly anymore)

If i had a good eye area I would be HTN, but because of my eyes im LTN or MTN.

My budget is infinite so ignore price and just tell me straight up the best surgeries to get.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Orbital Decompression is not a good procedure unless you have an actual medical condition affecting the eyes for 1. The reason you have mentioned about high complications and 2. You are setting the eyeball back, into recessed skull as a camouflage procedure.

Its better to augment all around the eye socket with infraorbital and supraorbital implants bringing the face more forward to match the eye projection instead of setting the eyes back into an unprojected face.

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled, Clqs, Tallman and 4 others
Orbital Decompression is not a good procedure unless you have an actual medical condition affecting the eyes for 1. The reason you have mentioned about high complications and 2. You are setting the eyeball back, into recessed skull as a camouflage procedure.

Its better to augment all around the eye socket with infraorbital and supraorbital implants bringing the face more forward to match the eye projection instead of setting the eyes back into an unprojected face.
Does that address the relationship of the globe to the medial and outer canthus thoough? As far as i know implants cannot push both canthi forwards , right? @RealSurgerymax

You’re still going to have bulging eyes. OD is no different to any other invasive surgeries + eye surgeons do it all the time to address Graves’ Disease

Does that address the relationship of the globe to the medial and outer canthus thoough? As far as i know implants cannot push both canthi forwards , right? @RealSurgerymax
You’re still going to have bulging eyes. OD is no different to any other invasive surgeries + eye surgeons do it all the time to address Graves’ Disease
IMG 9806
IMG 9572

No Orbital Decompression, No Canthopexies, No Lower Lid Retraction Surgery. Just the periorbital implants shown.

Much lower risks than OD. Graves Disease isn't comparable to normal hypoplastic anatomy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brutalpilled and NZb6Air
View attachment 3175307View attachment 3175308

No Orbital Decompression, No Canthopexies, No Lower Lid Retraction Surgery. Just the periorbital implants shown.

Much lower risks than OD. Graves Disease isn't comparable to normal hypoplastic anatomy.
I love your stuff. Im looking to get a surgery from you anyway but you dont respond to instagram DMS.

I just need something that will fix my prey eye/bulging eyes and slight UEE. So infra + subpra orbital implants would be the best for that?

Is there any way to get lower set eyebrows?

Does giant implants do anything for slight mandible recession?

I love your stuff. Im looking to get a surgery from you anyway but you dont respond to instagram DMS.

I just need something that will fix my prey eye/bulging eyes and slight UEE. So infra + subpra orbital implants would be the best for that?

Is there any way to get lower set eyebrows?

Does giant implants do anything for slight mandible recession?
Giant has solutions from the skull to the chin

Man just dm a good rater and show him pics, we will never know what's useless and what can actually help just by text

Why his eyebrows look uneveb? Is it temporary?