Best surgery to fix overbite?

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Morgan
And who's the best surgeon for it, rn I'm in Italy

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
jaw surgery probably, better to discuss with the surgeon, i believe that ramieri is considered GOAT

• Hmm...
Reactions: PeakIncels
jaw surgery probably, better to discuss with the surgeon, i believe that ramieri is considered GOAT
Full name of the surgeon is?

Dr. Valerio ramieri
So your saying that double jaw surgery is the best for overbite, I trust you, ppl also say get bimax or trimax, whatever the fuck the difference is between them two, I don't even remember, isn't that better to get one of them tho?:love:

So your saying that double jaw surgery is the best for overbite, I trust you, ppl also say get bimax or trimax, whatever the fuck the difference is between them two, I don't even remember, isn't that better to get one of them tho?:love:
You will get consultation and then get RTG of your bones, teeth, etc

You will probably then get braces if needed and be schedulded for surgery

The surgeon will decide what is the best option for you

Unless we see your photos we will never even guess, and even then, that guess will be far worse than qualified surgeon

Never ever think that a qualified surgeon knows less about bones, etc than autists on .org, always take proffesional advice first

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and PeakIncels
Ropeplasty

• Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels
You will get consultation and then get RTG of your bones, teeth, etc

You will probably then get braces if needed and be schedulded for surgery

The surgeon will decide what is the best option for you

Unless we see your photos we will never even guess, and even then, that guess will be far worse than qualified surgeon

Never ever think that a qualified surgeon knows less about bones, etc than autists on .org, always take proffesional advice first
makes sense, your right, I won't share photos Because I don't want to leak my identity yet, but I'll follow your advice, I really need to fix this overbite, it'd ascend me hard, thanks Bhai:love:

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and greycel
And who's the best surgeon for it, rn I'm in Italy
Idk about Rameiri
It costs like 30k bruh

Rameiri does very small advancements which gives him the rep of being consistent (no botches).. but ppl fail to understand that at that point why even pay.
It's very slight changes

There's better surgeons out there. I recently found one in the EU that has got v good results (but I'm going to keep to myself sorry dawg).
You should keep on searching imo, unless you are v marginally recessed, in which case it might be worth exploring rameiri

• +1
Reactions: haus33
Idk about Rameiri
It costs like 30k bruh

Rameiri does very small advancements which gives him the rep of being consistent (no botches).. but ppl fail to understand that at that point why even pay.
It's very slight changes

There's better surgeons out there. I recently found one in the EU that has got v good results (but I'm going to keep to myself sorry dawg).
You should keep on searching imo, unless you are v marginally recessed, in which case it might be worth exploring rameiri
Yea I'll keep on searching, I'm not in a hurry rn, I'll find the best one, that I can get and afford:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Idk about Rameiri
It costs like 30k bruh

It's very slight changes

He might probably go with insurence surgeon either way, i mean, all doctor in europe are good, and none of them should botch him

The reason why some doctors are considered better is that they also look at aesthetic result, not just functional

• +1
Reactions: greycel
He might probably go with insurence surgeon either way, i mean, all doctor in europe are good, and none of them should botch him

The reason why some doctors are considered better is that they also look at aesthetic result, not just functional
well does the one that you suggested me care ab aesthetics tho, or just functional