Best Surgery To fix recessed chin?

M

MrPrimp

Iron
WIN 20241017 01 13 21 Pro
WIN 20240502 22 58 40 Pro

What surgery is best to fix my recessed chin. would genioplasty be enough or would i look awful because my lower third is still very small? Also, i know losing weight will help as my face is fat and I will do that before I hardmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Bonesmashing works best

• JFL
Reactions: Simр
BSSO and genioplasty

Genioplasty

View attachment 3242528View attachment 3242527
What surgery is best to fix my recessed chin. would genioplasty be enough or would i look awful because my lower third is still very small? Also, i know losing weight will help as my face is fat and I will do that before I hardmaxx

Unfortunately, your entire lower third is recessed. A genio alone will give you this nasty pointy chin that won't look good.

You need trimax.

Unfortunately, your entire lower third is recessed. A genio alone will give you this nasty pointy chin that won't look good.

You need trimax.
will i look worse after getting genio? I just want to look decent enough to get a girl without risking deforming my face with a surgery like trimax.

will i look worse after getting genio? I just want to look decent enough to get a girl without risking deforming my face with a surgery like trimax.
no

You can't "deform" your face with trimax when trimax is to fix a deformity.

A genio won't solve your issue when your jaws are recessed as well.

Also, never get surgery for women. If this is about getting women, don't bother. You will get a much better roi if you ntmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr