wanna remain lean and not gain bf
but also build muscle

test, dbol, anavar and tren

Creatine

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bulking is a meme
sacrificing face for body is retarded
then dont do a crazy surplus:lul: you only need like 100 calorie surplus to even start gaining weight. eat a shit ton of protein too and youll be gaining the least amount of fat possible

no other way to build muscle as fast as bulking

or if ur rly that scared waste 2 years trying to get those 5kg

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
then dont do a crazy surplus:lul: you only need like 100 calorie surplus to even start gaining weight. eat a shit ton of protein too and youll be gaining the least amount of fat possible

no other way to build muscle as fast as bulking

or if ur rly that scared waste 2 years trying to get those 5kg
i do low carb, high fat and protein diet, so think it may be hard to be in a very large surplus

i do low carb, high fat and protein diet, so think it may be hard to be in a very large surplus
eat ur carbs they dont make u fat just track ur calories and make sure ur not going way above ur maintenance calories, youll still be lean when u get ur 5kgs too, its just 5kgs

just do a 100 surplus and raise it by 100-200 every month and watch how strong youll get without gaining alot of weight

eat ur carbs they dont make u fat
make you bloated tho, and leads to crashes of high points when u eat then feel sluggish after. on low/no carb i feel the same all day.

i think on this diet counting cals isn’t required i hear. just eat till satiation and your good since protein is most satiating and meats and eggs are less calorie dense

make you bloated tho, and leads to crashes of high points when u eat then feel sluggish after. on low/no carb i feel the same all day.

i think on this diet counting cals isn’t required i hear. just eat till satiation and your good since protein is most satiating and meats and eggs are less calorie dense
calories is the only thing in the world that makes u gain fat and it makes building muscle 50x easier. spend 2 years gaining those 5kg or spend 4 months gaining it and then maintain it its not that hard

Insulin and testosterone