BEST TONGKAT ALI + FADOGIA AGRESTIS SOURCE?

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
does anyone know where to get these two? a lot of the ones on amazon uk have mid ratings so i have a feeling there are some shitty ones that popped up once test boosters went mainstream.

also if anyone knows any other good test boosters that would be great too

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
absolutely brutal i’ve never had a thread do this bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, MoggedToSuicide and malicieusss
Im taking 9mg boron since yesterday :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
what is this gibberish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
also what dose should i be taking of each?

Here's a free bump. Let's get these bigger balls bro

• Love it
I'm thinking... .bump

• +1
Ive bought and taken both of these

Bit of advice don't buy the shit that claims 100:1 extract GOLIATH BIG DICK STRENGTH ANABOLIX or anything that looks or sounds like that. 10:1 extract is legit, and Ive felt a difference from taking both at 10:1 extract. I bought a 50:1 Fadogia because the price was really good and it looked legit not like what I described above but idk if it's real or that amount of extract.

My test increased by about 20% from all the supps I took so keep that in mind when considering if its worth

• +1
Youre better off taking enclo

does anyone know where to get these two? a lot of the ones on amazon uk have mid ratings so i have a feeling there are some shitty ones that popped up once test boosters went mainstream.

also if anyone knows any other good test boosters that would be great too
Barlowes Herbal Elixirs

• +1
I bought tonkgat ali from here idk if was placebo or not but I ve had fast results at the gym and my cum was bigger in loads.
Once I got off the results diminished so...

• +1
I ve had fast results at the gym and my cum was bigger in loads
With my cocktail of supps I noticed this also despite test being only 20% higher and within normal range (maybe one off bad measurement idk)

Idk if you're taking Zinc but I think it contributes the most to load size Ive stopped taking Tongkat but taking zinc and just as big if not bigger

• +1
With my cocktail of supps I noticed this also despite test being only 20% higher and within normal range (maybe one off bad measurement idk)

Idk if you're taking Zinc but I think it contributes the most to load size Ive stopped taking Tongkat but taking zinc and just as big if not bigger
how much zinc do you take?

It was winter 2021, I took tonkgat ali 800mg/day with 25mg Zinc, Magnesium(idk the dose) and D3 K2+K3(still idk the dose)
That is expected tho because zinc does increase test and sperm if u are deficient
Anyway a tip for you @looksmidder is to not swallow the pills but break them and put the substance in ur mouth to be absorbed better
I ve saw huge benefits breaking the pills vs swallowing the pills
There s a thread here that shows better absorbtion by the blood if u do it how I said

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and chadcel;
mf that is a lot of fucking zinc most ppl here say 30mg is pushing it
Kek Im gonna have to look up if its dangerous then, I saw that the max reccomended was like 40mg but my tablets are 25mg so I thought it's just a bit more and then I thought another tablet won't hurt if it increases hormones

I use Rich Piana logic of overdoing everything tbh

• JFL
Kek Im gonna have to look up if its dangerous then, I saw that the max reccomended was like 40mg but my tablets are 25mg so I thought it's just a bit more and then I thought another tablet won't hurt if it increases hormones

I use Rich Piana logic of overdoing everything tbh
yeah i would be careful with it i think it's pretty toxic if you take too much

i take 22.5 so you should just take 1 tablet ngl

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
yeah i would be careful with it i think it's pretty toxic if you take too much

i take 22.5 so you should just take 1 tablet ngl
Cheers for the head up man, Ill drop to 1 and see if anything changes

I do feel kinda weird but I doubt its the zinc because Im also megadosing D3 at 50k IU per day rn which is like a weekly dose I think among other supps

• +1
Cheers for the head up man, Ill drop to 1 and see if anything changes

I do feel kinda weird but I doubt its the zinc because Im also megadosing D3 at 50k IU per day rn which is like a weekly dose I think among other supps
yeah megadosing d3 k2 mk4 etc is good since they're fat soluble so you can load a fuck ton of them and benefit from all of it but zinc isn't so it will just fuck you up if you take too much

50k is prob the limit for a daily dose, i take like 25k daily but i might bump it up since it's great for test (don't take more than you are already though)

• +1
yeah megadosing d3 k2 mk4 etc is good since they're fat soluble so you can load a fuck ton of them and benefit from all of it but zinc isn't so it will just fuck you up if you take too much

50k is prob the limit for a daily dose, i take like 25k daily but i might bump it up since it's great for test (don't take more than you are already though)
Ive seen a study suggest that D3 megadosed is very anabolic and androgenic and I actually feel a lot. It might be more potent than Fadogia and Tongkat because I feel way stronger with weights

• +1
Ive seen a study suggest that D3 megadosed is very anabolic and androgenic and I actually feel a lot. It might be more potent than Fadogia and Tongkat because I feel way stronger with weights
could be worth a try then ngl, report your results if you do

how much would you be taking then? like 100k or more than that

could be worth a try then ngl, report your results if you do

how much would you be taking then? like 100k or more than that
I want to stick with 50k a day for 3 months, I don't know if it's ok to go any higher tbh because that is an absolutely retarded amount and I think it can cause calcification in arteries which is not very good. At 50k calcium levels stayed within range in a study though so that's why Im ok with 50k.

I think beyond 50k just injecting test may be safer because going to 100k is kinda crazy

• +1
I want to stick with 50k a day for 3 months, I don't know if it's ok to go any higher tbh because that is an absolutely retarded amount and I think it can cause calcification in arteries which is not very good. At 50k calcium levels stayed within range in a study though so that's why Im ok with 50k.

I think beyond 50k just injecting test may be safer because going to 100k is kinda crazy
i think taking enough k2 mk4 prevents calcification in arteries but yeah fair

• +1
i think taking enough k2 mk4 prevents calcification in arteries but yeah fair
Im taking 180mcg mk7 with my 50k D3 now which should do the same thing

nigga u must have diarrhea every day jfl
Maybe the reason I dont is cos I didnt even know it was a lot of zinc until Looksmidder told me lmao

• +1
Im taking 180mcg mk7 with my 50k D3 now which should do the same thing
oh yeah don't megadose mk7 either (180mcg isn't a megadose dw) because it builds up in your heart and is lethal if you take enough jfl

• +1
oh yeah don't megadose mk7 either (180mcg isn't a megadose dw) because it builds up in your heart and is lethal if you take enough jfl
My man trying to save my life thanks, I actually knew not to megadose this one Im just doing what they did in the study but they used 100mcg and I could only buy 180mcg quickly

• +1
My man trying to save my life thanks, I actually knew not to megadose this one Im just doing what they did in the study but they used 100mcg and I could only buy 180mcg quickly
yeah i almost fucking killed myself by taking like 25mg asin a while ago (that would've literally put my estrogen to lethal levels jfl) so i feel like giving back a bit

• Woah
yeah i almost fucking killed myself by taking like 25mg asin a while ago (that would've literally put my estrogen to lethal levels jfl) so i feel like giving back a bit
damn thats a lot of aromasin for natty, how often were you taking that? Im guessing you were trying to prevent growth plates from closing

• +1
damn thats a lot of aromasin for natty, how often were you taking that? Im guessing you were trying to prevent growth plates from closing
i had never taken any before jfl that shit would've fucked me up so bad, i was just going off an outdated heightmaxxing thread that recommended 25mg

yeah i'm 15 but i have a deep voice and facial hair so i know i'm pretty far along in puberty already

Last edited:
  • +1
i had never taken any before jfl that shit would've fucked me up so bad, i was just going off an outdated heightmaxxing thread that recommended 25mg

yeah i'm 15 but i have a deep voice and facial hair already so i know i'm pretty far along in puberty already
Tbf you still have a chance because not all plates close at the same time, only way to really check is to get an xray of multiple places to see though.

How tall are you? I think if you are a pretty good height already it might not be worth the risk anyway.

Like Im 5'10 and I wouldn't really do anything high risk to try increase (Im too old now prob anyway but even younger I still wouldn't I think)

• +1
Tbf you still have a chance because not all plates close at the same time, only way to really check is to get an xray of multiple places to see though.

How tall are you? I think if you are a pretty good height already it might not be worth the risk anyway.

Like Im 5'10 and I wouldn't really do anything high risk to try increase (Im too old now prob anyway but even younger I still wouldn't I think)
5'11 but i want to be way taller ideally, i'm on mk 25mg and a bunch of other regular supps already + asin to keep my plates open ofc

• +1
5'11 but i want to be way taller ideally, i'm on mk 25mg and a bunch of other regular supps already + asin to keep my plates open ofc
what do you rate yourself (you sound pretty based so Im guessing youre not overrating) or if others have rated you? e.g. are you GL? I think if you're GL you have nothing to worry about even if you don't grow much or at all

• +1
what do you rate yourself (you sound pretty based so Im guessing youre not overrating) or if others have rated you? e.g. are you GL? I think if you're GL you have nothing to worry about even if you don't grow much or at all
mtn (based on the mirror and irl treatment) unfortunately but i think i have a solid base, i don't have any brutal unfixable failos. i have ideal pheno, (white + dark brown hair + blue eyes) great skull size and i don't think i'm recessed at all

acc wait i'll do a list of my failos since i never have before

kinda low ipd (fixable with mse +chewing)
excessively wide cheekbones (fixable with leanmaxxing + cheekbone shave)
kinda rounded chin (fixable with leanmaxxing, it's just due to fat luckily)
short midface (it's a little bit longer than leonardo dicaprio's for context, luckily not that bad of a failo considering girls are fucking obsessed with him)

i'm prob forgetting something but that's most of it

• +1
mtn (based on the mirror and irl treatment) unfortunately but i think i have a solid base, i don't have any brutal unfixable failos. i have ideal pheno, (white + dark brown hair + blue eyes) great skull size and i don't think i'm recessed at all

acc wait i'll do a list of my failos since i never have before

kinda low ipd (fixable with mse +chewing)
excessively wide cheekbones (fixable with leanmaxxing + cheekbone shave)
kinda rounded chin (fixable with leanmaxxing, it's just due to fat luckily)
short midface (it's a little bit longer than leonardo dicaprio's for context, luckily not that bad of a failo considering girls are fucking obsessed with him)

i'm prob forgetting something but that's most of it
Right makes sense I can see why you want to be taller it could help a lot to have the tall Halo. Do you send pics? kinda curious what you look like I could send you mine too

• +1
Right makes sense I can see why you want to be taller it could help a lot to have the tall Halo. Do you send pics? kinda curious what you look like I could send you mine too
nah not atm sorry i fucking hate looking at pics of myself rn

• So Sad