Best topical anti-androgen for hair.

Pretty_bread

Pretty_bread

Iron
So i’m gonna skip fin and dut and go with the topical route, what is the best anti-androgen regarding potential regrowth?

ru58841

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Good_Little_Goy, noorwoodinfinite and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Pretty_bread
Posts -89

Reputation unknown

look up dereks video
skipping fin or dut is not a good idea
since dht have a high binding affinity

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I've been using ru for about a year now and had decent results. I was using just minoxidil and finasteride before for 4 years and my hair was starting to go again until ru. If you are going to do it I suggest getting the powder version and keeping it in the freezer, don't buy the premix bottles unless you are rich af. A 120$ bag lasts me like 6 months with the poweder. You will need to mix it with something which can be a pain but I use Serioxyl which I can just mix it when i use it quickly. Just watch this and follow along you dont need to add the other stuff just the Serioxyl is fine.

• +1
Reactions: wasted, Darkstrand and Pretty_bread
I've been using ru for about a year now and had decent results. I was using just minoxidil and finasteride before for 4 years and my hair was starting to go again until ru. If you are going to do it I suggest getting the powder version and keeping it in the freezer, don't buy the premix bottles unless you are rich af. A 120$ bag lasts me like 6 months with the poweder. You will need to mix it with something which can be a pain but I use Serioxyl which I can just mix it when i use it quickly. Just watch this and follow along you dont need to add the other stuff just the Serioxyl is fine.

Ordering Ru to my country is illegal due some laws regarding research substances, i’m gonna start fin and see, thanks for the reply.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Look into CB-03-01, its getting approved faster than RU, much safer as well.

Haven’t read alot about it but i remember it having a short shelf life, what do u think about clascetrone?

Clascoterone is very weak, after 1 year of using it studies shows hair comeback to baseline :/ And yes RU58841 have short shelf life so you are buying powder and every month you are making 30 ml solution (I assume that you will use 1 ml per day). Most people are making RU58841 topical every month and it seems to work well.

Clascoterone is very weak, after 1 year of using it studies shows hair comeback to baseline :/ And yes RU58841 have short shelf life so you are buying powder and every month you are making 30 ml solution (I assume that you will use 1 ml per day). Most people are making RU58841 topical every month and it seems to work well.

The powder lasts a long time as long as you always keep it in a freezer and only take it out when applying.

Topilutamide/Eucapil.

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98