Best trait the English have by far

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
Genes for hair that grows down.

Long hair in men probably developed as a protection against the cold temperatures of northern Europe.

I'm a fan of rock. Back in the day, every band had members whose hair grew down to their shoulders. That's only possible when you have the correct genes for it.

Freddie mercury 1970s 24

Unfortunately, my hair only grows up.

What's the secret behind so many English people having long hair?

@SoundnVision

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Huh?
What do you mean grow up or down?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Long hair in men probably developed as a protection against the cold temperatures of northern Europe.

I'm a fan of rock. Back in the day, every band had members whose hair grew down to their shoulders. That's only possible when you have the correct genes for it.

View attachment 3242157
View attachment 3242158
View attachment 3242165

@SoundnVision
Everyone's hair goes down JFL. You're either a blackcel with very coily hair or just plain retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, atlantean, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Hair that grows down goes to the shoulders and beyond. A kind of hair that you would associate with women, but in guys.
Everyone can grow long hair..

• +1
is ur brain damaged

• +1
Everyone's hair goes down JFL. You're either a blackcel with very coily hair or just plain retarded.
Hair that grows down to the shoulders and beyond, I mean.

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and raleqtambrobret
You don't think your hair will do that if you refrain from cutting it?

• JFL
You don't think your hair will do that if you refrain from cutting it?
No. It only grows to the side and up. It doesn't grow down to my shoulders, unfortunately. I wanted to have that rock and roll hairstyle from the 1970s, but it's not gonna happen.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and St.TikTokcel
No. It only grows to the side and up. It doesn't grow down to my shoulders, unfortunately. I wanted to have that rock and roll hairstyle from the 1970s, but it's not gonna happen.
Well, I have hair below shoulder level and it goes down. Mine's wavy as well and I'm closer to a shitskin than to an anglo.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I guess your hair just defies gravity!
Only absolute specimens on .org

• JFL
Reactions: oily703, sexy and St.TikTokcel
Well, I have hair below shoulder level and it goes down. Mine's wavy as well and I'm closer to a shitskin than to an anglo.
That kind of hairstyle mogs so much. You're privileged.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and shizuku11111
That kind of hairstyle mogs so much. You're privileged.
No hair for your face and besides, it only got me into "uncomfortable" situations e.g. oldcel screaming at me "faggot" for having long hair.

• +1
No hair for your face and besides, it only got me into "uncomfortable" situations e.g. oldcel screaming at me "faggot" for having long hair.
Old people are always trying to looksmin us. They don't understand female gaze.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 3242157
View attachment 3242158
View attachment 3242165

@SoundnVision
true i am mostly english and have this and everyone compliemnts my hair when its long

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sexy, slavicpsycho and St.TikTokcel

View attachment 3242157
View attachment 3242158
View attachment 3242165

@SoundnVision
My bbc cum

Huh? Isn't Freddie Mercury Moroccan??

High IQ thread, your head shape and hair texture are variables in how your hair grows and what will look good. My head is round and kinda short and my hair grows in waves around it for what would be a long time until it would fall down.

I know a legit Stacy who loves guys like this, both guys she’s dated since I met her are surfer rock star types, massive halo to some girls.

• Love it