MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
Share pics of beardfrauded jawcels

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 5912, St. Wristcel and 4 others
Beard-fraud is only effective to an extent. If you are an actual "jawcel," not much apart from osteotomies/implants/fillers will save you.

A very thick beard can effectively hide your recession, but it isn't attractive either, you're literally masking so many features of your face. Lower third height, chin and all its features, jaw angularity, cheek region, and philtrum. It's as good as wearing a mask. If you have a very good eye area this could be pulled off.

Light to heavy stubble is the best, but won't hide a bad jaw. Just indicates dimorphism (growing a beard) at the same time showing off your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Beard-fraud is only effective to an extent. If you are an actual "jawcel," not much apart from osteotomies/implants/fillers will save you.

A very thick beard can effectively hide your recession, but it isn't attractive either, you're literally masking so many features of your face. Lower third height, chin and all its features, jaw angularity, cheek region, and philtrum. It's as good as wearing a mask. If you have a very good eye area this could be pulled off.

Light to heavy stubble is the best, but won't hide a bad jaw. Just indicates dimorphism (growing a beard) at the same time showing off your jaw.
I want this beard length, would you say it's overkill?
I really don't care, i just want to have this one
2dcaaa971c7ae35dbc66991e51b30a27

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
I want this beard length, would you say it's overkill?
I really don't care, i just want to have this one
View attachment 766465
Just kratosmaxx theory

Ig you could have niche appeal with a big beard + other masculine features (if your eye area is bad/feminine it’s over) like a good body (neck included), tall height, deep voice etc.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Just kratosmaxx theory

Ig you could have niche appeal with a big beard + other masculine features (if your eye area is bad/feminine it’s over) like a good body (neck included), tall height, deep voice etc.
That's my goal, mascmax to extreme levels of masculinity (possible) so i can fuck girls with daddy issues and mental problems :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Lux
is there any reason to have a beard other than to hide a weak jawline? are they objectively worse than clean shaven (presuming a decent jawline)

• +1
is there any reason to have a beard other than to hide a weak jawline? are they objectively worse than clean shaven (presuming a decent jawline)
You tell me, why do you think i made this thread in the first place?

Last edited:
You tell me nigga, why do you think i made this thread in the first place?
the fact you think that jawcels should wear beards doesnt mean that those with developed jaws shouldnt. i dont like beards, im just asking for others opinions

• +1