Best user on this app by far

manletmogger

manletmogger

Master
mirin @greycel best user on here by far, had an almost 5 hour call with him and I have genuinely change my perspective on life as a whole. I basically had a free professional life mentor :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld, Htobrother, PsychoH and 11 others
yes best user on this tiktok app him and clavicular they're both sigmas dattabayo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, nathan, greycel and 1 other person
mirin @greycel best user on here by far, had an almost 5 hour call with him and I have genuinely change my perspective on life as a whole. Literal free therapist session.
Should’ve called me bro :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and manletmogger
mirin @greycel best user on here by far, had an almost 5 hour call with him and I have genuinely change my perspective on life as a whole. I basically had a free professional life mentor :lul:
He is a very good guy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and manletmogger
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Darkeningstar
No YOU’RE the best dawg :heart:🫶

• +1
Reactions: nathan and manletmogger
No YOU’RE the best dawg :heart:🫶
smartest guy I have ever spoke to not even joking, u should charge people on here for mentoring lessons

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
smartest guy I have ever spoke to not even joking, u should charge people on here for mentoring lessons
lol bro I really appreciate these kind words dawg :LOL:
But tbh I liked talking with you too, or else I wouldn’t have bothered talking for 5 hours haha

You are genuinely one of the wisest people I’ve ever seen for your age. Way way smarter than I was back then

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and manletmogger
yes best user on this tiktok app him and clavicular they're both sigmas dattabayo
IMG 0720

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
nice alt to get people to send you rupees for life coaching @greycel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, greycel, Htobrother and 1 other person
nice alt to get people to send you rupees for life coaching @greycel
If I looked like the dude running my alt, safe to say I wouldn’t be rotting around here 🙃:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: manletmogger
If I looked like the dude running my alt, safe to say I wouldn’t be rotting around here 🙃:Comfy:
ty but I am only here till I reach my full potential, once I have reached it then I am out of here for good

• Woah
Reactions: greycel