Best way to approach girls

H

hoping to improve

Iron
I’m tall and decent looking with really deep voice but i don’t know how to talk to women, i’m not scared of them but i’ve got no clue what to say or how to go about approaching them, any tips?

As gay as it sounds go on characterai and talk to girls on there, or just go out in the real world and trial and error to see what girls like/dont like. Every person is different keep that in mind

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and wastedspermcel
As gay as it sounds go on characterai and talk to girls on there, or just go out in the real world and trial and error to see what girls like/dont like. Every person is different keep that in mind
Nigga you could be onto something:what:

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
Nigga you could be onto something:what:
Made me more confident and have better talking skills, better to practice talking to people than LDAR. To be fair I have like 3000 ai chats cause im a loser

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, HateTheTwinkies and wastedspermcel
just talk to them as you talk to anyone else jfl they aren't that difficult to chat as long as you are not too ugly or too aspie which i guess might be your case, on insta for example you can start off by replying to one of her recent stories and telling her "you fine asf shawty" that kind of stuff and you can kind of tease them sometimes tell her "how are you so dumb" or "damn you are short asf lmao" and talk about literally anything as long as it's not nerd shit, celebrities, school, sports, movies, tv, drama that type of shit maybe even music

• +1
Reactions: toji.
I’m tall and decent looking with really deep voice but i don’t know how to talk to women, i’m not scared of them but i’ve got no clue what to say or how to go about approaching them, any tips?
First, think of him/her as a person, eliminate gender conceptions from your mind, it makes no difference whether he/she is a man or a woman, treat the person with respect and cordiality.

Second, be yourself.

one word: face

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss