Best way to become lean?

svn

svn

Iron
What’s the best way to become lean?

I’m not fat thankfully, but I’m not a fan of a muscular physique. I need a quick and effective way.

Bro I don’t wanna recommend this shit but cigarettes

I’m at a extremely unhealthy level of not eating I’ve not eaten anything but 2 bananas in the last 3 days

And I have no hunger but I smoke like a chimney

I’m gonna end up dropping somewhere I’m weak and I can eat

This is rare since I’m the kind of nigga who orders 4 burgers and a pizza to eat at once

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, BrahminBoss, ReinerGeist1 and 1 other person
Stop eating carbs

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz

I’m at a extremely unhealthy level of not eating I’ve not eaten anything but 2 bananas in the last 3 days

This is rare since I’m the kind of nigga who orders 4 burgers and a pizza to eat at once

Not even at full I literally can’t finish the banana idk what’s happening

you are saving money for prison

since you (19M) gave a teenager (15F) a cigarette

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, sayi and Iasacrko

Yeah i’ve heard cigarettes help, i’ll take it into consideration. Any changes from when you first started?

Eat less, spend more. Revolutionary, i know.

you are saving money for prison

since you (19M) gave a teenager (15F) a cigarette
Bro who cares this girls annoying asf

Today she kept taking stuff from my table and saying oh say please and I’ll give it back

Jfl id grab her hand take my shit back and she’d repeat it

Then she grabbed a shovel or some shit at break outside and was like say please and I won’t hit u with it

Crazy ass whore constantly slapping ppls ass pinching my cheeks

Needs to be stopped

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and diamondbill
Yeah i’ve heard cigarettes help, i’ll take it into consideration. Any changes from when you first started?
My face looks malnourished

Today she kept taking stuff from my table and saying oh say please and I’ll give it back

Then she grabbed a shovel or some shit at break outside and was like say please and I won’t hit u with it

Crazy ass whore constantly slapping my ass pinching my cheeks

Needs to be stopped
Sounds like you’re getting harassed lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

Crazy ass whore constantly slapping my ass pinching my cheeks

Needs to be stopped

why are you (19M) in a class with a teenager (15F) ?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Iasacrko
Sounds like you’re getting harassed lmao
Bro and the worst part is she does this shit to me and if I actually do it to her back I’ll probably end up in jail

why are you (19M) in a class with a teenager (15F) ?
It’s ausbildung here in Germany everyone who’s out of school and has a diploma can do it
Will be hard for u to understand but there are ppl from usually 16-21

She’s the youngest in there tho

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
I’d love to look pale like. Like I’m a vampire and haven’t slept in years
Then smoke my eyes literally have huge black under tho that could also be due to my medication for ADHD that’s limiting my sleep

It’s ausbildung here in Germany everyone who’s out of school and has a diploma can do it
Will be hard for u to understand but there are ppl from usually 16-21

She’s the youngest in there tho

so you are taking a course for dumb people?

• +1
so you are taking a course for dumb people?
Basically i don’t take it seriously tho I’m doing this incase my day trade goes wrong I can get a real job

Working 9-5 is pathetic when u can make 5x that online

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Then smoke my eyes literally have huge black under tho that could also be due to my medication for ADHD that’s limiting my sleep
I’d love to but I can’t come home smelling like that

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I’d love to but I can’t come home smelling like that
Yeah idek if I smell bad since all the ppl I talk to are smokers too

you probably heard this already but heres the way check and find your daily calorie intake cut down lime 500-1000 calories based on that (500+ is unhealty and optional if you want to lose weight fast) and cardio or any type of exercise for 45 mins to 1 hour this will speeden up the process its optinal with the diet i mentioned you gonna lose weight anyways and if you dont wanna look like a twig hit gym if not then dont go to gym

you probably heard this already but heres the way check and find your daily calorie intake cut down lime 500-1000 calories based on that (500+ is unhealty and optional if you want to lose weight fast) and cardio or any type of exercise for 45 mins to 1 hour this will speeden up the process its optinal with the diet i mentioned you gonna lose weight anyways and if you dont wanna look like a twig hit gym if not then dont go to gym
Calorie deficit and cardio? Actually sounds really good. It’s is alright if i spend an hour at the park just jogging ?

Don’t eat

• +1
which meds do u take?

Is it harmful? and how much should I take per day
30-60 mg

No its not harmful,it wont cause permanent damaged . after you stopp it you will have severe depression for 1 week but it will go away after that

30-60 mg

No it’s not harmful,it wont cause permanent damaged . after you stopp it you will have severe depression for 1 week but it will go away after that
Alright thank you

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Calorie deficit and cardio? Actually sounds really good. It’s is alright if i spend an hour at the park just jogging ?
yeah that will work this the only way ro lose weight others might work but this is like the basic biology