Best way to become more NT?

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
During a period in middle school i was low inhib status maxed and then it just took a turn and i became high inhib, i hate this and i don't know how to go back to where i once was.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6867
323362C0 5928 43F1 BFE4 1D65AAFA9C98

be aware of what type of music other people are listening to, the kind of hobbies they do, the kind of shows/movies they are into and find ways to make yourself more respectable to other men (working out, sports, being good at fighting, don't give a fuck attitude etc)

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 756
do what you used to do, there u go.

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
Be good looking

• +1
GL or follow the normie trends i.e chart music, BLM etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and MansNotHot
be aware of what type of music other people are listening to, the kind of hobbies they do, the kind of shows/movies they are into and find ways to make yourself more respectable to other men (working out, sports, being good at fighting, don't give a fuck attitude etc)
Now that i think about it i used to do everything you listed, i was the best at a new mobile game and that gave me respect throughout the whole school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
You can't, you're however your brain is wired, you're either NT or not, some things you just cant change.

• +1
During a period in middle school i was low inhib status maxed and then it just took a turn and i became high inhib, i hate this and i don't know how to go back to where i once was.

Probably the worst forum to ask this question to.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and MansNotHot
NT has barely even been defined after all this time, so nobody can really help here lol
Everyone has their own ideas of what being NT even is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and MansNotHot
Looking better and exposure therapy

• +1