Best Way To Combine The Male AND Female Gaze

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I've thinking about this for a while and I think I know a good synergy between the male gaze and female gaze.

I call it the above neck/ below neck paradigm

Above your neck you should be a prettyboy. Clear skin, long/ fluffy hair, thick eyebrows and lashes. So that if your face is taken in isolation you look like a prettyboy e boy.

Below your neck you should be masculine asf. You need to be tall and jacked. Being tall is genetic ofc but get lifts. For your physique should be not be bloated or anything but quite muscular. Imagine a typical Superhero physique. Aesthetic, with big neck, forearms, decent traps etc. Believe it or not this appeals to women too. Just because women don't thirst after jacked dudes on social media doesn't necessarily mean they won't find it attractive. A ripped physique WILL make a woman wet. Don't fall for this muhhh leanmaxxx and be a twink. Also don't wear faggot clothes. Wear regular, decent, well-fitting clothes but not e-boy soy oversized clothes with rings and lipstick. Fuck that.

The benefit of this methodology is that you'll look great facially. Everyone loves a beautiful face and good hair. But your body+frame+height will command respect and allow you to mog other men, whilst also not decreasing attraction from women.

If I see a skinny ass prettyboy on the street with a foid I have 0 respect for him and if I was a degenerate I would definitely have tried to hit on his girl. But if you kept his face the same, gave him a jacked body, and masculine clothes and leather boots or something and the like then I'd be like "damm, this guy is a total chad"

Good luck ever commanding respect amongst other men if you show up to work or uni like this

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Looksmax Refugee, oldcelloser and 8 others
Keep coping. Richard Cooper fucks tons of prime women every day. You don’t need female gaze copery; you just need masculinity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Verse, Deleted member 22529 and 6 others
Keep coping. Richard Cooper fucks tons of prime women every day. You don’t need female gaze copery; you just need masculinity.
Omw to buy tactical soap

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Constantin Denis and thecel
Keep coping with tight fit, oversized + rings + piercings + tats mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Prettybody face + Loox tier physique is ideal

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 17920, Schönling and 2 others
There is nothing of value in the male gaze unless you want to fuck men.
You are literally choosing to pander to males instead of females to make sure they "respect" you? Get your priorities straight (pun intended).
If I see a skinny ass prettyboy on the street with a foid I have 0 respect for him.
Good luck ever commanding respect amongst other men if you show up to work or uni like this
Yeah I'm sure he's devastated a random guy he doesn't even know exists doesn't approve of him being too skinny while he's holding hands with a prime stacy.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, ezio6 and 1 other person
You are literally choosing to pander to males instead of females to make sure they "respect" you? Get your priorities straight (pun intended).

Yeah I'm sure he's devastated a random guy he doesn't even know exists doesn't approve of him being too skinny while he's holding hands with a prime stacy.
Imagine going into a workplace or school in a masculine asf place with a lot of bullying and one upmanship. Think you can survive as a prettyboy e-boy faggot?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Xangsane and Danish_Retard
Keep coping with tight fit, oversized + rings + piercings + tats mogs hard
Jfl imagine walking into a workplace and seeing a faggot with rings and piercings

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 21531
Every man pretty much tries to do the same thing anyway dude they are on the same level. Everyone is hairmaxxing and prettyboymaxxing these days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Yerico7
Imagine going into a workplace or school in a masculine asf place with a lot of bullying and one upmanship. Think you can survive as a prettyboy e-boy faggot?
Jfl imagine walking into a workplace and seeing a faggot with rings and piercings
You sound like you enjoy being around toxic people. No idea why would one want to spend their time like this, but let me tell you, most of the "bullying" you're talking about comes from either insecurity (some guys lash out at prettyboys for making them have homosexual thoughts) or envy (as they get a lot more female attention). It doesn't come from a place of superiority, it comes from personal dissatisfaction.

You choose whether living like that is something you should aspire to.

And no, with this I'm not advocating for being a rail-thin skeleton. Every man should exercise and have some muscle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Xangsane, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
So basically take roids

nonoe of the traits you mentioned are prettybpy traits aside from long eyelashes, thick eyeborws are literally masc, your just trying to trendmaxx or something

nonoe of the traits you mentioned are prettybpy traits aside from long eyelashes, thick eyeborws are literally masc, your just trying to trendmaxx or something
Find me a single prettyboy with thin eyebrows

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5inchcel
Find me a single prettyboy with thin eyebrows
doesnt change the fact that its inherently masc, men have thicker eyebrows because androgens and extra thick/dense would suggest top tier dimorphsim in eyeborws region

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
doesnt change the fact that its inherently masc, men have thicker eyebrows because androgens and extra thick/dense would suggest top tier dimorphsim in eyeborws region
And a good, defined wide jaw is also dimorphic but it's also seen in Prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

Nigga stfu and go outside for a change. Even girls won’t respect you if you go full prettyboy route.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Xangsane