D

Deleted member 13945

Silver
@Pumanator

Wig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, quakociaptockh and 189
Shouldn't do test if you have balding genes as hair beats any muscle you can create in terms of SMV.

But I assume finasteride? But hair loss can happen with testosterone as well, really any androgen. DHT just has the highest binding effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 13945
Nuclear hair loss stack,
something like RU+dut should do the trick most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, gamma and Lux
If ur only on test then fin is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Ru58441 works on all compounds but not sure how good since your DHT is raises to maybe superficial levels. Fin and dut only works on test. On the other compounds like tren it doesn't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 13945
Ru58441 works on all compounds but not sure how good since your DHT is raises to maybe superficial levels. Fin and dut only works on test. On the other compounds like tren it doesn't do shit.
if im gonna roid ill just use test, see how my body reacts and go from there maybe anavar? but thats DHT so eh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Pumanator
if im gonna roid ill just use test, see how my body reacts and go from there maybe anavar? but thats DHT so eh
Yeah. Anavar isn't that harsh, but harsher then test. Remember to looksmak you just need some mass and be lean. Harsh compounds makes you age faster since there is much more inflammation in the body.

As for motivation:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Gaia262, Lux and 2 others
As for some info for your research:

Some discussion about steroids for woman (clen anavar and other protocols to get leaner, haven't watched it, but it may be interesting) it's more focused to getting lean with minimal risk.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Yeah. Anavar isn't that harsh, but harsher then test. Remember to looksmak you just need some mass and be lean. Harsh compounds makes you age faster since there is much more inflammation in the body.

As for motivation:
View attachment 1204556
What would you assume he is taking? Its almost impossible to not slay with this body.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Berberine and soy extract topically

As for some info for your research:

Some discussion about steroids for woman (clen anavar and other protocols to get leaner, haven't watched it, but it may be interesting) it's more focused to getting lean with minimal risk.

What do you think how much would a high dose trt (150-200mg) + 2iu hgh age someone?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Just use RU till you are on the cycle cause if you use fin you will have some initial shed and maybe a lil more shed once you stop, but RU and fin works better synergistically as fin takes out most of DHT and RU doesn't have to work hard and just needs to stop loss from the remaining T and DHT. Also, don't use dut.

• +1
What do you think how much would a high dose trt (150-200mg) + 2iu hgh age someone?
HGH is cope for muscle building, roids mog it to oblivion.

• +1
HGH is cope for muscle building, roids mog it to oblivion.
Yeah but hgh is totally hair safe and good for anti aging/regeneration. And hgh can be very very potent for muscle building, thats why body builders are taking large doses of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and quakociaptockh
fin i guess but don't use test just go natty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 13945 and BrownBoy
Not that much. Its mainly if you go superficial and take super (liver) toxic compounds, tren, masteron, halo for example. If you have a healthy lifestyle and make sure your human stress markers are as low as possible. So take liver supplements, fishoil etc. to lower the burden. I am not sure about the HGH tough. Read somewhere that it's good for short term gains but for high term less. Higher risk of cancer I know.

How does this happen out of interest?

''Ryder had taken to calling himself “Uncle Fester” after alopecia struck a couple of years ago. He says it happened because he was forced to stop using the testosterone gel ''

Stopping taking test can cause complete baldness?

Just use RU till you are on the cycle cause if you use fin you will have some initial shed and maybe a lil more shed once you stop, but RU and fin works better synergistically as fin takes out most of DHT and RU doesn't have to work hard and just needs to stop loss from the remaining T and DHT. Also, don't use dut.
Get on fin permanently and use RU while on cycle.

I

As for motivation:
View attachment 1204556

Is Anavar less hair safe than test?

RU is the best option for guys running steroids. Fin should be added as well but you have to take it for life.

up the dose, trust me bro

I

Is Anavar less hair safe than test?
Anavar is less hair safe then test. Test + Fin is safest.
What would you assume he is taking? Its almost impossible to not slay with this body?
I don't know his exact cycle, but I would assume some DHT derivative like winsterol, perhaps with anavar and some test base.
Perhaps even tren since its quality mass.
I don't see any bloat like with D-Bol.

Perhaps a steroids user would know for sure?
@CupOfCoffee

Anavar is less hair safe then test. Test + Fin is safest.

I don't know his exact cycle, but I would assume some DHT derivative like winsterol, perhaps with anavar and some test base.
Perhaps even tren since its quality mass.
I don't see any bloat like with D-Bol.

Perhaps a steroids user would know for sure?
@CupOfCoffee
Anavar is safer than test buddy. Much safer for the hair at moderate doses

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 14274 and Pumanator
Anavar is safer than test buddy. Much safer for the hair at moderate doses
Ty. What would you assume that guy at my post (#9) took to get that body?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, wristcel and volcelfatcel
Ty. What would you assume that guy at my post (#9) took to get that body?
Could have used anything honestly. Maybe winstrol or anavar or tren

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator