Best way to find JBs as an adult or autist

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
For many of you tinder is not an option as you are underage or just prefer underage foids, whatever case you are looking for a way to find JBs, but the issue is that you are too aspie to approach them irl due to being high inhib and too scared of being labeled a freak, so I will tell you the best ways to find JBs near you while avoiding these issues.

Wink
Wink is an app similar to yubo or tinder but the design is far superior to that of yubo's and generally the girls are of higher quality, the downside of using this method is that you have to collect jew coins to swipe on girls, but there's an easy way of mass farming these coins (doing 7 day streaks with multiple girls) The other downside is that there are a few bots on there but thankfully they are easily identifiable from their weird bio's. Use this app to find girls then get their snaps from there and the rest Is up to you.

Instagram
yes, Instagram is in fact one of, if not the best way of getting JBs, providing you have a decent looking profile and an appropriate amount of followers, I recommend following girls that you know of irl (close to you + age you are looking for) then following girls that fit this criteria from girls who like that girls photo, I also recommend checking each of their profiles for 3 seconds to check if they have their snapchats in their bio, if so, screenshot it for later (if they are attractive)
After you have amassed a few hundred girls that you have followed you should message them, you can try using a unique pickup line (I recommend a joke one, about 9/11 or something, I'm serious it works surprisingly well, alternatively if you want to use snap you can go through the screenshots of the attractive girls snapchats that you were saving and add them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deprived, Deleted member 4702 and 4 others
brutal nobody read this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Account, Deleted member 22355 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detn86, twilight, BigBundaSlapper and 8 others
Bro said use a 9/11 joke to attract a jb
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

@Growth Plate @Octillionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
For many of you tinder is not an option as you are underage or just prefer underage foids, whatever case you are looking for a way to find JBs, but the issue is that you are too aspie to approach them irl due to being high inhib and too scared of being labeled a freak, so I will tell you the best ways to find JBs near you while avoiding these issues.

Wink
Wink is an app similar to yubo or tinder but the design is far superior to that of yubo's and generally the girls are of higher quality, the downside of using this method is that you have to collect jew coins to swipe on girls, but there's an easy way of mass farming these coins (doing 7 day streaks with multiple girls) The other downside is that there are a few bots on there but thankfully they are easily identifiable from their weird bio's. Use this app to find girls then get their snaps from there and the rest Is up to you.
View attachment 1886956
Instagram
yes, Instagram is in fact one of, if not the best way of getting JBs, providing you have a decent looking profile and an appropriate amount of followers, I recommend following girls that you know of irl (close to you + age you are looking for) then following girls that fit this criteria from girls who like that girls photo, I also recommend checking each of their profiles for 3 seconds to check if they have their snapchats in their bio, if so, screenshot it for later (if they are attractive)
After you have amassed a few hundred girls that you have followed you should message them, you can try using a unique pickup line (I recommend a joke one, about 9/11 or something, I'm serious it works surprisingly well, alternatively if you want to use snap you can go through the screenshots of the attractive girls snapchats that you were saving and add them.
Yea I used wink. Better then yubo atm. Yubo now I see lot fo fatties. And how's instagram bro. I noticed a lot of yubo foids had their snaps in their instagram bios, how would game on instagram.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and Verse

Wink
View attachment 1886956
Instagram
Decent advice

• +1
Reactions: Verse
Yea I used wink. Better then yubo atm. Yubo now I see lot fo fatties. And how's instagram bro. I noticed a lot of yubo foids had their snaps in their instagram bios, how would game on instagram.
instagram is good especially if you have a lot of followers and clout on there but I mainly just use it to mass farm snapchat accounts of girls I find attractive that live near me

it’s time to take over wink now Ig. over for you making ur competition harder

it’s time to take over wink now Ig. over for you making ur competition harder
it's already over for me bro I am deformed, furthermore another 50-75 chads will not make any negligible difference

instagram is good especially if you have a lot of followers and clout on there but I mainly just use it to mass farm snapchat accounts of girls I find attractive that live near me
Could u get any jb to hang. So many hot jb near my area lol, at least on instagram. I dont see that many , but I know in my former high school I saw fair amount near the fast food areas and gym near the schools, as we'll as parks.

15-17 isn't pedophile, even 12-14 is only consider hebephile
Stupid roasties claim it is because they know that women peak at 17, not 25 like is commonly thought. The prime age is 14-17 for women. Not like 20 like age cucks think. Prime age for men is 18-27. Keep in mind in the olden days I would say 18, but given how men are not hitting puberty that strongly and at later ages, the age might be older now.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, GetShrekt, Verse and 1 other person
why not start a egirl discord server

15-17 isn't pedophile, even 12-14 is only consider hebephile
all those are Jewish constructs literally created pseudo science bullshit after Jews killed our lord and saviour Hitler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, klip11, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
remember most ancient religions believed puberty was enough for a girl to become women also consent didn't matter as most societies were not based on a woman's consent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Verse and AscensionMan98
Could u get any jb to hang.
no they tell me my under eye area is too weak and that I need to get zygos and infraorbital rim implants it's over bro I am deformed

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
no they tell me my under eye area is too weak and that I need to get zygos and infraorbital rim implants it's over bro I am deformed
BS they wouldn't be that specific.

Stupid roasties claim it is because they know that women peak at 17, not 25 like is commonly thought. The prime age is 14-17 for women. Not like 20 like age cucks think. Prime age for men is 18-27. Keep in mind in the olden days I would say 18, but given how men are not hitting puberty that strongly and at later ages, the age might be older now.
Agree with everything. But man's prime is 65-73

Agree with everything. But man's prime is 65-73
This is true, an important lesson told by the alpha richard "rich" cooper himself