Best way to get a virgin girlfriend or one with a low body count?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
If I go to Japan I will try to get a girlfriend that is like 5-10 years younger than me. I‘m 26 now and by the time I get to Japan I will probably be 27.

Apart from looking for young girls, how could you make sure she hasn’t had many sexual partners before you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
you won't find any unless you are looking for 13 years old max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and PseudoMaxxer
I want the same thing. It's awful in montreal. No woman waits for marriage. Might have to move to a more religious country

If I go to Japan I will try to get a girlfriend that is like 5-10 years younger than me. I‘m 26 now and by the time I get to Japan I will probably be 27.

Apart from looking for young girls, how could you make sure she hasn’t had many sexual partners before you?
Go to church. Can't know for 100% sure but if she is tight is it a problem? How many people have you fucked? If no children no stds an a tight vagina I don't see the problem. You can't expect to "slay" an then be angry if you cant fuck virgins. Either we have to marry before we fuck or accept that the other gender has had a partner before us. The main thing should be it's yours now an the person is not fucking others while with you. You should also be monogamous. It's for your health. You only can get aids once you can never get rid of it. Also you can feel like a superior person if you ever have to deal with a cheater.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing
Look good and then approach girls in a library if they give iois.

R u white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back