Best way to get clear skin

alial

alial

Bronze
What’s the best way to get skin that shines with flawless skin texture . Is it just tret or any other product that gives that glow ?

Attachments

• IMG_1190.jpeg
    IMG_1190.jpeg
    475.7 KB · Views: 0
Solution
N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
What’s the best way to get skin that shines with flawless skin texture . Is it just tret or any other product that gives that glow ?
Tret gives that glow yeah.

Facial cleanser + good moisturizer is all you need though. I stopped using tret, it didn't make that night and day difference in the end but made my skin very sensitive.
But tret 0.1 is similar to accutane no? I see with most of these models is just makeup or somma

• +1
Reactions: aber and Zeta
fuck chico and barett this guy is the best looking guy in the world

• +1
Reactions: ibzygo, SubhumanForever and aber
good diet and minimal skincare routine (cleanser moosturizer spf) and tret/microdosing isotretinoin

• +1
Reactions: ALP
What about collagen peptides should I take it with tret or is it just a waste

This is what my derma advised me (I have an oily skin)
Choose only two days a week to put Benzac cream in the morning and Tret at night. (Tret irritates if you use it every night)
but again if you don't have oily skin this treatment might cause more irritation. You are only advised to use them if you have acne.

If you do have dry skin, hyaluronic acid gives you that shine you're after.

Before I apply sunscreen every day I add an effaclar (I usually use the brand SVR) this prevents blackheads caused by the sunscreen.

Then comes all the other basic advice like changing your sheets and cleaning your face every night before bed.

This is what my derma advised me (I have an oily skin)
Choose only two days a week to put Benzac cream in the morning and Tret at night. (Tret irritates if you use it every night)
but again if you don't have oily skin this treatment might cause more irritation. You are only advised to use them if you have acne.

If you do have dry skin, hyaluronic acid gives you that shine you're after.

Before I apply sunscreen every day I add an effaclar (I usually use the brand SVR) this prevents blackheads caused by the sunscreen.

Then comes all the other basic advice like changing your sheets and cleaning your face every night before bed.
Thanks

Genetics mainly, also skincare doesn’t work if you have shit diet/ don’t hydrate. You can also get treatments done once in a while but its expensive

Genetics mainly, also skincare doesn’t work if you have shit diet/ don’t hydrate. You can also get treatments done once in a while but its expensive
I mean my skin ain’t shit it just don’t fing shine just have a few spots on my cheeks
Also if I use tretinoin and I’m not purging does that mean it’s not working

I mean my skin ain’t shit it just don’t fing shine just have a few spots on my cheeks
Also if I use tretinoin and I’m not purging does that mean it’s not working
Do you use a toner in your skincare routine?

Na used glycolic acid before . Essentially nothing did shit until I started on clindamycin and benzyl peroxide . I got tret now so I started using that lkke 1 month ago so idk

I’m wondering this too. Been eating 100% clean (0 processed foods/sugars/oils) the last three weeks and my skins cleared up somewhat, but definitely not good looking. Been using a accure hydrating cleanser and vanicream moisturizer too. Get exercise and sleep too ofc. Do I just need to be more patient or should I be using actives? Skincare just seems so scammy to me when tribes of people have perfect skin with no concept of skincare. Also I don’t want to use some actives and have my skin breakout from it. Ugh

I’m wondering this too. Been eating 100% clean (0 processed foods/sugars/oils) the last three weeks and my skins cleared up somewhat, but definitely not good looking. Been using a accure hydrating cleanser and vanicream moisturizer too. Get exercise and sleep too ofc. Do I just need to be more patient or should I be using actives? Skincare just seems so scammy to me when tribes of people have perfect skin with no concept of skincare. Also I don’t want to use some actives and have my skin breakout from it. Ugh
Been 100% with my food for 2 months now, fully hydrated everyday but I use only cleansing tonic for my skin. My acne got a little better but still not looking good. I think if I used better skincare routine it would clean up.

chico pic new gen rope its gentics and accutane get off here

depends on your skin type, do you have pics?

Tret gives that glow yeah.

Facial cleanser + good moisturizer is all you need though. I stopped using tret, it didn't make that night and day difference in the end but made my skin very sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: alial
Solution