Best way to get eyebrows done?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Bronze
Chatgpt said this which seems pretty good

but i dont want tweezers. i want those sharp lines which makes it seem more slick and clean

but i dont wanna walk into some eyebrow girls beauty place its cringe af

what to do?

maybe order one to my house?

or go there with my mom so seems less gay or would it seem more gay?

Determine Your Ideal Brow Shape:

• Start Point: Hold a pencil vertically along the side of your nose. Where the pencil meets your brow is where your eyebrow should start.
  • Arch Point: Angle the pencil from the side of your nose to the outer edge of your iris (the colored part of your eye). This is where your arch should be.
  • End Point: Angle the pencil from the side of your nose to the outer corner of your eye. This is where your eyebrow should end.

2. Outline Your Brows:

• Use an eyebrow pencil to lightly outline the shape you want. This will serve as a guide to prevent over-plucking.

3. Pluck Stray Hairs:

• Using tweezers, pluck any hairs outside of your outlined shape. Go slowly and step back to check your progress frequently. Pluck in the direction of hair growth to avoid irritation.

4. Trim Long Hairs:

• Use a spoolie brush to comb your brows upward. Trim any hairs that extend beyond your outlined shape with small scissors.

5. Fill In Your Brows:

• After shaping, use your eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in any sparse areas. Use light, feathery strokes to mimic the look of natural hairs.

6. Optional: Clean Up with an Eyebrow Razor

• For a cleaner look, you can use an eyebrow razor to remove fine hairs above and below your brows.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
just go to a pro clinic already
youre more of a faggot for refusing to do something to attract women

• +1
Reactions: ibzygo, Jonnyboi and itzyaboyJJ
Who cares if other people think it’s gay ffs

it looks better natural on most ppl. i’d say just leave as is unless it’s REALLY bad