best way to get face professional evaluated, and best jaw surgeons in UK?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Flaws I have right now are a recessed chin which is genetic, and short ramus both from my dad. It's probably also got to do with mewing since I heard not pushing up on maxilla doesn't allow space for the mandible to drop down, rotate, go forward.

However I have good forward growth of maxilla, not so much horizontal growth of maxilla e.g. I can kinda see 10 teeth when I really smile. Doing some research and analysis myself I think I need some kind of surgery to fix my mandible and chin which I see is the bimax / sliding genioplasty. And also a surgery to give length to ramus which I haven't come across yet

Also, I would like to get my face professionally evaluated by a surgeon and get some consulting, does anyone know any certified surgeons that can evaluate it in person in the UK or even online is better

Last edited:
There is bsso + genioplasty aswell. Would this work if my maxilla has good forward growth but just my chin is recessed?

Use morphs on tinder and see what gets matches. No surgeon will be able to look at your face and tell what's 100% negging your smv. Asking men isn't going to help as much as you want it to

Use morphs on tinder and see what gets matches. No surgeon will be able to look at your face and tell what's 100% negging your smv. Asking men isn't going to help as much as you want it to
No way ppl do this