Best way to know if warm approach is safe

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
The 2 best ways in my opinion is if she remembers everything u day or wear, like u cut ur hair wear a new shirt etc

Or compliments u often

I think these are things u only notice about ppl u like tbh even as a guy u will notice and remember a lot about someone u like and almost nothing about other ppl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I remember nothing. Over
Usually something I notice 100% of girls who like me do is they will point out she liked a T shirt i wore last week or something I said some time ago

Let’s face it u couldn’t tell the shirt any of ur friends were wearing a minute ago anyone paying that much attention to u definitely likes u tbh

And usually girls mention it so u can notice she remembers shit about u

There was a girl who remembered so much she’d actually remembered shirts I never even wore before

• +1
Edit

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Looks can be changed but not autism

My biggest ascension was learning body language I can basically have a 100% success rate and never be rejected with how much signs I look for

• +1

My biggest ascension was learning body language I can basically have a 100% success rate and never be rejected with how much signs I look for
well being able to talk to people probably helps you are right, good for you man, happy you are doing good

• +1

Good.
I, on the other hand, am lazy as shit and have been used to "bad", so I'm not very intrepid

At most I would move when some girl told me directly I was very handsome. Brutal autism pill. I am serious, if I had been more active it would have been much better.

• +1