best way to make money (please please please)

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
I need(not need but want) 420€ for a ps5, I can't get a job in Italy under 18 because of child exploitation type of shit idk, it's illegal

Can't like .org make a petition for me and give me 420€
?

on serious note tho, what can I do to get some money I'm broke asf💔 man fuck this POOR ass life bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, User28823, goo25 and 2 others
Tags
@goo25 @majesticincel @CopiumX @ey88 @chudlite

should I just kill myself

???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, NZb6Air and CopiumX
get your best dick sucking outfit on and hit the streets an grinder. lots of Italian dudes r fags u should make bank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Suns9999 and Bdot
get your best dick sucking outfit on and hit the streets n grinder. lots of Italian dudes r fags u should make bank
bro wtf😭😭😭 I AM not doing allat for a ps5

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NZb6Air I forgot to tag you help me out brocel:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
I need(not need but want) 420€ for a ps5, I can't get a job in Italy under 18 because of child exploitation type of shit idk, it's illegal

?

on serious note tho, what can I do to get some money I'm broke asf💔 man fuck this POOR ass life bro
Do you want my PS5?

ask ur gf

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
  • +1
doesn't change much from PS4 to 5 for most games tbh

• +1

?

Scam old people by pretending to be a girl on Snapchat

• +1
doesn't change much from PS4 to 5 for most games tbh
fra più che altro perché su tipo Apex legends, e altri giochi competitivi che gioco lagga, non so 60 fps stabili quindi mi mette ad un disvantaggio enorme💔

• +1
fra più che altro perché su tipo Apex legends, e altri giochi competitivi che gioco lagga, non so 60 fps stabili quindi mi mette ad un disvantaggio enorme💔
che te ne fotte fra ahahah tanto mica devi fare il pro

• Hmm...
im trying some shit. im in the same situation

try selling drugs online and not sending

im trying some shit. im in the same situation
try selling drugs online and not sending
this is legit one of the worst advices no offense, selling drugs in first place means your getting it from someone big, and if you don't send them, expect your house to be on fire next night

I mean if it was shoes okay
but drugs? nah man
what other options do you have in mind? if I have to be honest I'm saving up some money, and ig I'll try to gamble them so I can get lucky and reach 500€ but I doubt that

get your best dick sucking outfit on and hit the streets an grinder. lots of Italian dudes r fags u should make bank
contact @Darkeningstar for a client

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and PeakIncels
this is legit one of the worst advices no offense, selling drugs in first place means your getting it from someone big, and if you don't send them, expect your house to be on fire next night

I mean if it was shoes okay
but drugs? nah man
what other options do you have in mind? if I have to be honest I'm saving up some money, and ig I'll try to gamble them so I can get lucky and reach 500€ but I doubt that
ik. i said bc i wanted u to try and get arrested

• +1