Best way to not seem arrogant as a attractive guy

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
If ur too perfect and only show urself in the best light that might turn off some ppl

Girls will automatically assume ur arrogant u always wanna be humble

Don’t avoid posting some embarrassing pictures in ur stories and trying to look perfect irl will make ppl automatically mad at u

If ur a little imperfect ppl automatically start to think of u as humble and will like u more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Deleted member 83716, laaltin and 5 others
dont be NT and talk about skibidi toilet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lokmazclock and Imretarded?
I would ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I always came off as arrogant I can't help it, I'm an average guy. Being quiet and non-nt makes them think I'm arrogant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Imretarded?
thanks bro for the advice. Ill make good use of this

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Cope, just be as arrogant as possible.

Ideal is when you post nothing but shitty selfies but they still show off your godly bone structure. You could say 'filters are for ugly people'

I always came off as arrogant I can't help it, I'm an average guy. Being quiet and non-nt makes them think I'm arrogant
'you don't like to brag? you're so arrogant'

Real tbh my coworkers always think I hate them until like 4 months in when I start being somewhat NT

Adaption time of 4 months is crazy work :dafuckfeels:

I've had to admit recently just how non NT I really am

If ur too perfect and only show urself in the best light that might turn off some ppl

Girls will automatically assume ur arrogant u always wanna be humble

Don’t avoid posting some embarrassing pictures in ur stories and trying to look perfect irl will make ppl automatically mad at u

If ur a little imperfect ppl automatically start to think of u as humble and will like u more
Who is ur avi:ogre:?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Thanks! I will never need to use this advice:)(y)

No be a little arrogant if ur attractive it’s acc a protection. If ur too nice to ppl just for the sake of it they will try and take advantage of u. Ppl start to think they deserve something from u because you have it all

Thanks! very useful