best way to really increase gh without taking somatropin?

Keylozz

Keylozz

Bronze
also if nothing is more worth it than taking somatropin, how many IU daily should i take to pubertymax, because some say 3IU, some others 5IU...

also if nothing is more worth it than taking somatropin, how many IU daily should i take to pubertymax, because some say 3IU, some others 5IU...
Dosing dependent on boyweight

natural = cope
peptides = mostly cope unless high dose cjc

so in conclusion you should kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: puniteking, xayru and LegitUser
what do u even mean by pubertymaxx?

if u want GH for heightmaxx u need 0.103 IU/kg/day to 0.201 IU/kg/day

what about other peptides or secretagogues? (or just not worth it and its way better gh)
they wont do anything for height increase. the reason the pharma companies abanonded it was because it wasnt strong enough

5iu a day will give you a nose like mine(hooked asf & big), 3iu is plenty

they wont do anything for height increase. the reason the pharma companies abanonded it was because it wasnt strong enough
my objective is dimorphism and optimize my height growth, because now im gonna do levothyroxine and testosterone (permablast both until 21) because i have slight hypothyroidism and it will boost my development (im 16 and my development having hypothyroidism has been pretty good i consider my self high htn but if i have that such good growth with my hormones fucked what would be if i max them) in this case is worth it use gh??

Mk677 + L arg lysine and ort with huperzine stack

Yes lol u need alot more than u use to grow for muscle for long bone growth
No shot bro 13 iu is crazy isn't your peak natty production around 2 iu? I feel like at around 6 iu your igf-1 tops out I think I read that on mpmd

No shot bro 13 iu is crazy isn't your peak natty production around 2 iu? I feel like at around 6 iu your igf-1 tops out I think I read that on mpmd
It's the dose used to treat ISS(idiopathic short stature) I'm quoting, I haven't entirely researched why they use that but that's what's quoted in guidelines.

I do need to look into this more but alot of the articles aren't on scihub so I can't access any research papers

It's the dose used to treat ISS(idiopathic short stature) I'm quoting, I haven't entirely researched why they use that but that's what's quoted in guidelines.

I do need to look into this more but alot of the articles aren't on scihub so I can't access any research papers
Fuck bro I might as well rope I'm never gonna afford that dose 😭😭😭