Best way to reduce e2 and prolaction via supplements

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Im taking zinc everyday which reduce e2,should i try dim for lowering estrogen suggest other if u have any

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BrutalMogger and maarda
What does lowering them do

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Diindolylmethane for e2

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, thugmaxxer2 and Willmogulater
U have boobs n shit?
I think tamoxifen migjt help
Yea i tried ralox dint worked i think i need to first hogh estrogen otherwise after stopping tamox again i would get gyno i cant take tamox for long time but supplements is fine if taken long term

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Almost Chadlite
Aromasin and Clonidine

• +1
Aromasin and Clonidine
Aromasin irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzym leading to a more permanent reduction in estrogen production,before considering aromasin, might start with milder options

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, BrutalMogger and thereallegend
vitamin B6 reduces prolactin and increases hgh

tongkat ali for e2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and BrutalMogger
everything leads back to pharma if you actually want to make a significant impact on those parameters

whats so funny @BrutalMogger u dumb nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and BrutalMogger
whats so funny @BrutalMogger u dumb nigger?
"vitamin b6 reduces prolactin and increases hgh"
i am sincerely crippled to inform you that this shit will NOT DO SHIT.

MONGOLOID IQ IF YOU THINK GOBBLING VITAMIN B6 WILL REDUCE PROLACTIN TO THE POINT OF SHRINKING GOYSLOP GLANDS
let alone increase hgh.

it might do that on a molecular level but its not significant enough to spend your money on it just to feed the jew's pockets.
the jews already have enough money bro no need for more.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
"vitamin b6 reduces prolactin and increases hgh"
i am sincerely crippled to inform you that this shit will NOT DO SHIT.

MONGOLOID IQ IF YOU THINK GOBBLING VITAMIN B6 WILL REDUCE PROLACTIN TO THE POINT OF SHRINKING GOYSLOP GLANDS
let alone increase hgh.

it might do that on a molecular level but its not significant enough to spend your money on it just to feed the jew's pockets.
the jews already have enough money bro no need for more.
theres several studies both on humans and rats that show that high dose of vitamin B can reduce high prolactin.

• +1
theres several studies both on humans and rats that show that high dose of vitamin B can reduce high prolactin.
ok link

Vitamin B6, specifically P5P, has been shown to lower prolactin. Vitamin E too. And vitamin D if you’re deficient.

As for estrogen, have you done any blood work to affirm that your estrogen is too high? You shouldn’t just jump on AIs, having some estrogen is important for men too.

Aromasin irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzym leading to a more permanent reduction in estrogen production,before considering aromasin, might start with milder options
This is very wrong

Its not a PERMANENT REDUCTION as you claim

The body produces new enzymes every day, it dont even matter if the drugs damage the enzyme since the body will eventually replace it

-- dr nickga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and maarda
This is very wrong

Its not a PERMANENT REDUCTION as you claim

The body produces new enzymes every day, it dont even matter if the drugs damage the enzyme since the body will eventually replace it

-- dr nickga
mb, not permanent

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Im taking zinc everyday which reduce e2,should i try dim for lowering estrogen suggest other if u have any
Y not just take aromasin or arimidex ?

Have you tried to breath slowly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and Cyrus
Y not just take aromasin or arimidex ?
No drugs it gives side effects and leads to other problems thats why i will try dim supplement and see if it helps also zinc along with it

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Yes but i died so wont try again
Nigger? Died? How slow did you breath? If you are lost on how to do that, search on YouTube "relaxing breath techniques" or sum.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Nigger? Died? How slow did you breath? If you are lost on how to do that, search on YouTube "relaxing breath techniques" or sum.
I breath so slow my heart slowed down and got heart attack

• JFL
Reactions: Lidian