Best way to take advantage of puberty in terms of lifting

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
After a bit of research I am stuck between two options

#1 the idea that taking any androgenic substances (steroids) in puberty will be harsh on your hair and endocrine system, and since you are still in development you may even shutdown your natural T production and have to get on TRT for life, thus it's not recommended to inject at a young age.
I don't really get this, how could it go wrong when you get the necessary substances for a proper cycle (an aromatase inhibitor incase your estrogen gets out of control, mediction for PCT and topical RU58841 incase of hair loss)
apparently RU58841 only binds to the androgen receptors in your scalp area, can someone confirm if thats true? this way, doing a cycle would be completely safe

#2 that it's absolutely recommended to do androgenic substances at a young age to maximize facial gains caused by DHT and i shouldnt cope with sarms no matter their anabolic strength, because i can do them later anyway, i should focus on getting as much DHT as I can while i am young

Which one do you agree with more guys? I am ready to either inject Test-E or get RAD-140, just looking for more opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, GarixTheChad and Deleted member 5912
Lifting is cope.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PYT and EdwardCullen
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Deleted member 5912
Lifting doesn't improve your genetics which is what foids are attracted to

Yes bro they only see this when they look at the Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 14262, Ocelot and 4 others
Do not listen to them. Foids only care about looks, not genetics. If foids did care about useful genetics, stemcels would be slayers because of their genetic high iq.:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
lifting in your youth causes bones to grow better because of the increased muscle tension on them which leads to a better frame which women are certainly attracted to

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
mirin microscopic eyes

surgery doesn't improve genetics either so it's over for everyone here, foids might as well have x-ray vision to spot implants

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and W0KESTMOTHF
lifting in your youth causes bones to grow better because of the increased muscle tension on them which leads to a better frame which women are certainly attracted to
Lifted since age 15 and still ended up here

mirin microscopic eyes

surgery doesn't improve genetics either so it's over for everyone here, foids might as well have x-ray vision to spot implants
But surgery improves the "genetic profile" of the guy so he'll appear to have better genetics than he actually does

Lifting is VERY limited by genetic potential ie frame. A framecel is gonna look ridiculous, as is a manlet

someone reply to the thread? :kys:

Facelifts

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wasted and W0KESTMOTHF
You're basically on free roids when you're young.
Risk / benefits balance seems somewhat off.

This thread got ruined, when it poses a very important question. Most teenagers here are at a crossroads, as they've heard both of these ideas.

I honestly don't know, but I'd rather believe bodybuilder forums than .me on this topic, in which case you go with #1
I'd love to be proven otherwise as to how using androgenic substances during puberty could be beneficial (risks can be minimized); HRT for life is a lot worse than people realize, your looksmaxing journey may as well end before you are even 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and karbo
This thread got ruined, when it poses a very important question. Most teenagers here are at a crossroads, as they've heard both of these ideas.

I honestly don't know, but I'd rather believe bodybuilder forums than .me on this topic, in which case you go with #1
I'd love to be proven otherwise as to how using androgenic substances during puberty could be beneficial (risks can be minimized); HRT for life is a lot worse than people realize, your looksmaxing journey may as well end before you are even 20
this, but it never began for me either way

i've decided that i will just get RAD, i can make very solid gains on it as well as the dry look i want.
i've read a lot of reddit threads on Test-E cycles and it seems like they get a lot of water weight from it and lose up to 90% of the gains post cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and W0KESTMOTHF
i've decided that i will just get RAD, i can make very solid gains on it as well as the dry look i want.
i've read a lot of reddit threads on Test-E cycles and it seems like they get a lot of water weight from it and lose up to 90% of the gains post cycle
It's so hard to find teenagers online who have ran steroids/sarms, whether they had a good experience or not. Very weird considering that I know there are many teens rn doing that shit

• +1
Reactions: karbo
It's so hard to find teenagers online who have ran steroids/sarms, whether they had a good experience or not. Very weird considering that I know there are many teens rn doing that shit
Jfl teen normies does roids and looksmax more than us the real looksmaxers jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 4053
im not high inhib and i've got the money for it, i'm just trying to find out whats the best option for me. im not going to inject T when it would cost over 200 usd to get all the necessary substances, only to shut my T production down and gain some water weight

btw i am on ostarine as we speak, but im probably just gonna switch to RAD (might order it in a moment tbh) and use it at the end of RAD cycle, cause its so weak jfl. That, or it's fake substance made with alibaba ostarine powder.

• +1
im not high inhib and i've got the money for it, i'm just trying to find out whats the best option for me. im not going to inject T when it would cost over 200 usd to get all the necessary substances, only to shut my T production down and gain some water weight

btw i am on ostarine as we speak, but im probably just gonna switch to RAD (might order it in a moment tbh) and use it at the end of RAD cycle, cause its so weak jfl. That, or it's fake substance made with alibaba ostarine powder.
same

I have a no pain no gain mindset when it comes to looksmaxing, however that doesn't mean you should just blindly try whatever and not consider things like side effects, let alone permanent damage to the body

• +1
I have a no pain no gain mindset when it comes to looksmaxing, however that doesn't mean you should just blindly try whatever and not consider things like side effects, let alone permanent damage to the body
couldnt have worded it better son. Also brb ordering RAD, ive just finished reading 3 pages of reddit threads about it and i am convinced it will be good

couldnt have worded it better son. Also brb ordering RAD, ive just finished reading 3 pages of reddit threads about it and i am convinced it will be good
I'd do PCT as a precaution
use hcg too

I'm considering running RAD, I'm just trying to find other people my age who ran it as well

• +1
keep me updated Im thinking about taking it

• +1
What a dumbfuck, lifting gains respond to genetics, even roided gains, if they didn't everyone would be Mr. Olympia. The ability to train in the gym consistently and make progress also tells about your willpower and genetics.
Gym is one of the easiest looksmax, if you aren't doing it already better rope cause you are mentally ill/weak.

• +1
“Doing a cycle”

“Hey bro, I’m gonna take showers for 12 weeks only, hope it’ll ascend me permanently”

giphy.gif

I'd do PCT as a precaution
use hcg too

I'm considering running RAD, I'm just trying to find other people my age who ran it as well
i dont think i will, i've done enough research to know if its necessary or not and it logically doesnt make sense to take PCT medication such as nolvadex

nolva is a serm which stands for selective estrogen receptor modulator. roid users take it when they become low T and high E, it works by blocking estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland which leads to increasing both LH and FSH hormones. LH is responsible for testosterone production and FSH stimulates testicular growth, and SARMs do not lower LH levels like roids, which means there would be no estrogen to block for the medication, to achieve normal LH levels again, since it was always normal in the first place.
Only FSH gets lowered so one will never get a complete shut down on a solo SARMs cycle, only experience suppression (smaller balls), which will go back to normal without medication around 3-5 weeks after getting off cycle

"Serum luteinizing hormone levels did not show any meaningful changes from baseline, whereas the follicle-stimulating hormone levels were suppressed... Upon discontinuation of LGD-4033, the hormone levels returned to baseline by day 56."

this study says it took 56 days to return to base levels but it was probably tested on old hags, besides 9 out of 10 people on reddit said they didn't notice suppression in 8 and even 12 week cycles

in case i notice suppression, i have some natural T boosters on my hand but i trust science and hope i will not experience any sides, other than sick gains tbh jfl
the only thread that mentioned suppression was a guy whose T levels were already pretty low before cycle being 360ng/dl
in that case, its over and it never began

i dont think i will, i've done enough research to know if its necessary or not and it logically doesnt make sense to take PCT medication such as nolvadex

nolva is a serm which stands for selective estrogen receptor modulator. roid users take it when they become low T and high E, it works by blocking estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland which leads to increasing both LH and FSH hormones. LH is responsible for testosterone production and FSH stimulates testicular growth, and SARMs do not lower LH levels like roids, which means there would be no estrogen to block for the medication, to achieve normal LH levels again, since it was always normal in the first place.
Only FSH gets lowered so one will never get a complete shut down on a solo SARMs cycle, only experience suppression (smaller balls), which will go back to normal without medication around 3-5 weeks after getting off cycle

"Serum luteinizing hormone levels did not show any meaningful changes from baseline, whereas the follicle-stimulating hormone levels were suppressed... Upon discontinuation of LGD-4033, the hormone levels returned to baseline by day 56."

this study says it took 56 days to return to base levels but it was probably tested on old hags, besides 9 out of 10 people on reddit said they didn't notice suppression in 8 and even 12 week cycles

in case i notice suppression, i have some natural T boosters on my hand but i trust science and hope i will not experience any sides, other than sick gains tbh jfl
the only thread that mentioned suppression was a guy whose T levels were already pretty low before cycle being 360ng/dl
in that case, its over and it never began
I wasn't talking about nolva, that would be overkill and it isn't that good for you. Rad-140 doesn't even cause much suppression if any at all, I'd just watch how you feel, get bloodwork done (if you don't get bloodwork definitely do some form of PCT just in case), and maybe do a light PCT with supps + hcg.

• +1
I wasn't talking about nolva, that would be overkill and it isn't that good for you. Rad-140 doesn't even cause much suppression if any at all, I'd just watch how you feel, get bloodwork done (if you don't get bloodwork definitely do some form of PCT just in case), and maybe do a light PCT with supps + hcg.
im gonna look into hcg, is it expensive though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053