Best way to tan for guys who want to be more tanned while not nuking collagen and aging too fast (COMPLETE GUIDE GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
1. Always wear SPF 60+ when your out of the house to avoid skin damage

2. Utilise MT2 for 30-60 minutes , 2-3 a week for 4-6 months of the year. This is the only time I wouldn’t wear SPF, although some sessions I would still wear on face or possibly all.

This will allow for overall very little unprotected sun exposure compared to average people. A lot of people that have accelerated aging spend 15 minutes in a tanning bed 3x a week dammn near year round and never wear sunscreen. We must remember also 15 mins in a tanning bed is the equivalent of hours in the sun. Most of these idiots will also not even bother wearing SPF outside of tanning beds. When we take these factors into consideration it’s obvious why they age so fast, and why I think if we tan this way we can decrease the damage by a big margin.

Using MT2 will substantially increase the body’s melanin production which in theory will lead to skin damage and chances of skin cancer according to Derek from moreplatesmoredates who has done a lot of research on this subject.

Melanotan II will greatly promote melanogenesis in all users, greater levels of melanin can be produced which protect the hypodermis (the layer under the skin) from potentially damaging UV rays.

As a result of this process, Melanotan II can effectively protect your skin from exposure damage.

TAKE THE TAN PILL

6E6DF776 38CC 416C B4F6 5310B0B58666

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
the key to not burning in the sun if you're as pasty as me is gradual exposure throughout the year, but I work outdoors so that's easier said than done.

I just get more tan as the season gets warmer.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 27472
the key to not burning in the sun if you're as pasty as me is gradual exposure throughout the year, but I work outdoors so that's easier said than done.

Definitely, you can get a pretty good tan naturally. I think for guys going for a Thruston esc tan MT2 would be the safest regarding skin damage and fastest way to achieve this if done correctly

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nah dude im not tryna get more moles that Mt2 shit will give u a bunch of moles
And u might want to remove them that will cost money dude

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Nah dude im not tryna get more moles that Mt2 shit will give u a bunch of moles
And u might want to remove them that will cost money dude
you need to start at a very low dose to avoid this bro. MPMD has talked about this , if you start too aggressive moles will come

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Sondern
tan is so important for ppl with light eyes or/and gymmaxed ppl

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 27472
tan is so important for ppl with light eyes or/and gymmaxed ppl
agreed bro. pale or even normal white gymmax doesn’t look anywhere near as good as tanned. having the tan really brings out definition and makes you look better

I’ve got blue eyes too so tanning makes a cool contrast

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and User49

2. Utilise MT2 for 30-60 minutes , 2-3 a week for 4-6 months of the year. This is the only time I wouldn’t wear SPF, although some sessions I would still wear on face or possibly all.

This will allow for overall very little unprotected sun exposure compared to average people. A lot of people that have accelerated aging spend 15 minutes in a tanning bed 3x a week dammn near year round and never wear sunscreen. We must remember also 15 mins in a tanning bed is the equivalent of hours in the sun. Most of these idiots will also not even bother wearing SPF outside of tanning beds. When we take these factors into consideration it’s obvious why they age so fast, and why I think if we tan this way we can decrease the damage by a big margin.

Using MT2 will substantially increase the body’s melanin production which in theory will lead to skin damage and chances of skin cancer according to Derek from moreplatesmoredates who has done a lot of research on this subject.

Melanotan II will greatly promote melanogenesis in all users, greater levels of melanin can be produced which protect the hypodermis (the layer under the skin) from potentially damaging UV rays.

As a result of this process, Melanotan II can effectively protect your skin from exposure damage.

TAKE THE TAN PILL

View attachment 2138675
yeah i believe MT2 should be the most optimal way to achieve a tan
who the hell has time to waste 2 hours to go to a tanning salon driving back and forth or just 'tanning outside' for hours doing nothing productive while you tan :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
yeah i believe MT2 should be the most optimal way to achieve a tan
who the hell has time to waste 2 hours to go to a tanning salon driving back and forth or just 'tanning outside' for hours doing nothing productive while you tan :feelskek:
Yup, fastest way to do it, safest from skin cancer, and most anti aging effective. MT2 is a great peptide but as usual most guys will be too high inhib to capitalise

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Skywalker and User49

TAKE THE TAN PILL

View attachment 2138675
Good mini thread. Would have been better with doses, links, more images and info aswell as alternatives. Good none the less tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Skywalker
Good mini thread. Would have been better with doses, links, more images and info aswell as alternatives. Good none the less tho
thanks bro. just wanted to do something quickly

anyone interested in dosing , check out moreplatesmoredates website page on MT2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Sondern
What’s the cheapest place to get mt2

Dude you literally said that MT2 causes skin damage and cancer ????

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Eren

theres no safe way of tan jfl, tan in itself is the skin burning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901