Best ways to gain a couple cm?

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Only thing I know of are stretches, not even sure if they work

Last edited:
chiropractor tbh or hang from a bar for like 5 minutes, should give you half an inch or a quarter of an inch

chiropractors actually pull your leg so you end up getting taller for like a little bit but then you shrink again

chiropractor tbh or hang from a bar for like 5 minutes, should give you half an inch or a quarter of an inch

chiropractors actually pull your leg so you end up getting taller for like a little bit but then you shrink again
So i should carry a chiropractor everywhere i go to pull my leg?

So i should carry a chiropractor everywhere i go to pull my leg?
what nigga that question don't make sense

if you're about to go on a date, stretch and hang from a bar for like 5 minutes, will give you a nice temporary boost in height up to like 1.5-2cm which is what you're looking for

idk why you even care about 2cms, at this point you can fraud 2 inches and most foids wouldn't even know jfc

posturemaxx, strech and exercises like inclined sit up on bar, glucosamine and frauding with big boots and insoles, nothing more you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
suspend your body from the ceiling

Stretch with a strict routine while supplementing with glucosamine daily to fill that space with cartilage and fluids, making the gains permanent (as long as you keep taking glucosamine msm...for life which is good for you anyway)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Stretches, workout, posturemax, and of course insoles.

I'm doing all of those + glucosamine cope and in practice it gives me about 3mm of an increase on my stadiometer. It's not worth it. I have a hypothesis that if you blast HGH and become a serious hardcore runner that does stretches post workout you could gain a couple cm in a few years. It's something to think about, but you're really not going to achieve a legitimate increase in bone size unless you do LL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6382
I'm doing all of those + glucosamine cope and in practice it gives me about 3mm of an increase on my stadiometer. It's not worth it. I have a hypothesis that if you blast HGH and become a serious hardcore runner that does stretches post workout you could gain a couple cm in a few years. It's something to think about, but you're really not going to achieve a legitimate increase in bone size unless you do LL.
Have you tried LSJL? or any other method

Have you tried LSJL? or any other method
Trying it again now just because I have nothing better to do, but I doubt I'll even see a micrometer. It doesn't work, plain and simple. Otherwise it would have gained traction by now given all the people that tried it. It would be better for me to blast GHRP + GHRH in conjunction to LSJL for increased bone turnover rate. I should blast that shit anyhow because at least I'm young enough for my clavicles to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend