Best ways to higher status

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Money
Social status
Looks
Social media
Life with many cool experiences
Job title
School title
Strength

More?!?!?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Vvvvxxxx and PubertyMaxxer
Social media followers

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Nvm

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hollywood
beating a 16-year-old kid up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6723, BigBoy and 5 others
Step 1. Be GL
Step 2. Do anything
Step 3. Instant Fame and Money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Looks234, BigBoy and 2 others
Having 1:2 post rep ratio on looksmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety, Deleted member 6723, homesick and 4 others
Becoming famous is the number 1 best way to have high social status. And there are many different fields that you can be famous in: business, music, hollywood, and so on. For each field, there are different levels, but you can still gain status from a lower level like being an actor on a CW show or being a musician in a small indie band that is moderately popular or a business that makes decent money. You don't have to be at the top of your field (you don't have to be the Jeff Bezos of business or the Leonardo Dicaprio of hollywood), as long as you have a bit of popularity in at least one field, you have higher status than average.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Hollywood
Becoming famous is the number 1 best way to have high social status. And there are many different fields that you can be famous in: business, music, hollywood, and so on. For each field, there are different levels, but you can still gain status from a lower level like being an actor on a CW show or being a musician in a small indie band that is moderately popular or a business that makes decent money. You don't have to be at the top of your field (you don't have to be the Jeff Bezos of business or the Leonardo Dicaprio of hollywood), as long as you have a bit of popularity in at least one field, you have higher status than average.
Thanks bro. I have a good running export business on 19 y/o . The business haves followers etc on social media. How can I use this in my adventage, in my personal ( online and offline ) life?

Thanks bro. I have a good running export business on 19 y/o . The business haves followers etc on social media. How can I use this in my adventage, in my personal ( online and offline ) life?
You can basically flex when talking to girls by saying that you're a full time entrepreneur. They won't really care about the business itself but they'll find it hot that you own and run your own business. The next best thing you can do for self improvement would be to acquire a very muscular and ripped physique. Muscles are the second best halo after height, they can take any average looking guy and make him look above average and give him easy success on tinder. You shouldn't even be focusing on your face before you are muscular. A muscular physique will also make you gain respect from the people you meet in your day to day life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hollywood
You can basically flex when talking to girls by saying that you're a full time entrepreneur. They won't really care about the business itself but they'll find it hot that you own and run your own business. The next best thing you can do for self improvement would be to acquire a very muscular and ripped physique. Muscles are the second best halo after height, they can take any average looking guy and make him look above average and give him easy success on tinder. You shouldn't even be focusing on your face before you are muscular. A muscular physique will also make you gain respect from the people you meet in your day to day life.

Good info bro

Internet famous + looks + money

Actually give your opinion, even if it doesn't go over well. You'd be surprised how much women care about dating a guy who isn't a pussy. Also read a lot and learn as much as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4797
yall see those normie zoomer hispanic/slavs w the nice grey bmw/audis n shit? i see those mfs on the road next to me and they always look p chillin tbh they got snap hoes i know

Having a gf widens ur social circle by 200%, its the best way to statusmaxx and socialmaxx tbh