Best ways to improve in 30 days?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
What are the best things (small or large) that I could be doing to improve my looks in 30 days? It can be routine stuff or things that instantly show results and like general style and how to get this stuff for cheap. I'm willing to try anything that works. Help me out im trying to not have a shit summer lmfao 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: uhpnext
Should've thought about that when you were stuffing proccesed fats in your stomach, Enjoy summer <3

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, VenatorLuparius, horsefacin and 6 others
JoinedOct 6, 2023
Posts581
Reputation152

and you looking for improvement in 30 days? what were you doing all this time.

look at yt like looksmaxxing 30 days youtubers i think some of them done it like some softmaxxes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and horsefacin
Find a surgeon(s) within 30 days.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
JoinedOct 6, 2023
Posts581
Reputation152

and you looking for improvement in 30 days? what were you doing all this time.

look at yt like looksmaxxing 30 days youtubers i think some of them done it like some softmaxxes
i am NOT going on yt😭
also yeah ofc ive been doing stuff this whole time im just wondering if ive missed anything and for style advice, this is a self improvement fourm

Twerking might help

• Love it
Reactions: fentmaxxer289 and cheerio
bro can some of u guys give real adivice

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
rope

• Love it
Reactions: cheerio
200.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai and cheerio
What are the best things (small or large) that I could be doing to improve my looks in 30 days? It can be routine stuff or things that instantly show results and like general style and how to get this stuff for cheap. I'm willing to try anything that works. Help me out im trying to not have a shit summer lmfao 🙏
Really basic shit, like mind numbingly basic. Run 1 mile per day for 1 week (if you're a fat fuck and get shin splints from running this far then go swimming or ride a bike long distances, like 5-7x more than you would run) then bump it up 1 mile each week after that, eat low cal high protein stuff (eggs[not that low cal but still good], tuna, etc) Drink 1-1.5 gallons of water per day, workout minimum 4 times per week, follow a decent skincare routine, Cleanse in the morning then moisturize, cleanse in the evening but replace moisturizer with retinol, cut out goyslop and get some fucking sun. Thats all really for just 1 month, at that little amount of time most success will just come from small lifestyle changes and increased activity. Also you joined 8 months ago, stop being a faggot and change your lifestyle dont just cope with a 1 month summer plan.

Really basic shit, like mind numbingly basic. Run 1 mile per day for 1 week (if you're a fat fuck and get shin splints from running this far then go swimming or ride a bike long distances, like 5-7x more than you would run) then bump it up 1 mile each week after that, eat low cal high protein stuff (eggs[not that low cal but still good], tuna, etc) Drink 1-1.5 gallons of water per day, workout minimum 4 times per week, follow a decent skincare routine, Cleanse in the morning then moisturize, cleanse in the evening but replace moisturizer with retinol, cut out goyslop and get some fucking sun. Thats all really for just 1 month, at that little amount of time most success will just come from small lifestyle changes and increased activity. Also you joined 8 months ago, stop being a faggot and change your lifestyle dont just cope with a 1 month summer plan.
im alr doinf all this stuff

If you're already doing all this stuff then you wouldnt need a 1 month glowup plan faggot quit larping.
maybe i phrased my question wrong, i mean stuff like working on hair or eyebrow maxxing or debloat shit, stuff that starts to show results after or before a month, but thanks anyway

maybe i phrased my question wrong, i mean stuff like working on hair or eyebrow maxxing or debloat shit, stuff that starts to show results after or before a month, but thanks anyway
eyebrow starts showing results after 1month?? I've been using castor oil for my brows+derma rolling it (0.5mm) and yeah it took 3months to see small results and 6 month to see noticeable results lol. Keep coping, debloating healthy is harder than leanmaxxing, and if you have short or long hair even 1 day is enough for it GO TO FUCKIN BARBER Nigga

• +1
cut carbs
makeup
fillers
hairstyle
clothes
shoe lifts
eyelash curl

now stfu little nigger sex slave

• +1
Fillers

Fillers, Fillers, Fillers

Sucks for you since you think Looksmaxxing is a short term solution

You’re either in it for the long haul or you’re not, being consistent in something other than hygiene for 30 days will barely do shit, or it’ll just result in a negligible result (that means it won’t be noticed by whoever you’re trying to impress)

Only thing you can do, which, you can actually do in like an hour, is a filler, get a nose filler, chin filler, whatever, the angularity will last 2 weeks if you’re lucky and the fillers will completely migrate in 6-8 months (if you’re lucky), and you’ll look more shit, but you wanna look like you’re in your prime in 30 days, you even said you want instant results

You wanna look good? If you have bones, starve for 30 days, if you don’t, get fillers, I don’t think summer is that important or you even deserve to enjoy summer if you can’t be bothered to be committed to something

Sorry for the essay, but this is for your sake, I hope you use this information to help yourself :feelsautistic:

• +1