best ways to quit smoking

gavin.bl

gavin.bl

G
title, i can’t deal with the smokers lines or slight face impurities it brings. i can’t deal go days without smoking without thinking about it but the second it crosses my mind (this thread is about close to every type of smoking | cigs, nic, weed

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Just quit cold turkey

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Never Get Up, Kroker and 2 others
legit just quit cold turkey. there is nothing more to it. its actually giga easy substance to quit. after u have been 3-7 days off then u will realize how funny "quitting nicotine is hard" thing sounds.

no smoking less or switching to nic gums, just quit it and dont look back

btw if its really hard for u, try taking a chewing gum every time u crave nic or go for a walk

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
legit just quit cold turkey. there is nothing more to it. its actually giga easy substance to quit. after u have been 3-7 days off then u will realize how funny "quitting nicotine is hard" thing sounds.

no smoking less or switching to nic gums, just quit it and dont look back

btw if its really hard for u, try taking a chewing gum every time u crave nic or go for a walk
i’ve been doing this, from the day of this thread being posted i’ve yet to smoke a cig or weed.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
A mod deleted one of my “how to overcome any addiction” post because I said to just quit cold Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Always remember, you can’t relapse if you don’t relapse.