Best weekend of my life, 3 slays in 2 days (STORY)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
this a long thread tbh so put some subway surfers on before you start reading lazy mfs

theme song of this degen thread :

some of you know I had to go to the er wednesday night cuz I pinned tren, had insane paranoia and lost my mind. Well that happened, the next day I got released without any problems or things I have to look out for except the usual 'muh go easy on the steroids and drugs, it's bad for your health and take your meds you dumb fuck'.

they're jews so dnr them, pin more niggas it's worth it.
So I got released thursday and went out clubbing friday. The whole weekend in my town there was a huge party, it's a competition between 10 girls where 1 gets to be the queen of my city/town. Fucking weird tbh tbh, with that theme everybody in my city and neighbouring cities came over to celebrate this once in a year event.
This was by far the most insane weekend of my life, best experiences I've ever had.
the entire week before I had been cardiomaxxing and roidmaxxing like crazy. I also got myself a piercing with a cool haircut to maximise my appeal for this specific weekend.

this is how I looked friday morning before the most insane looksmin weekend of my life, pretty maxxed imho. for some reason I look young as fuck here jfl
I'm def no chad but I maxxed out on appeal, reputation and atleast HTN. Appeal, reputation and inhib is way too underrated on here. Looks and appeal attracts, reputation and inhib lures them in and seals the deal.

friday, at around 7 PM I went to a pre-party at my buddies house, we were with like 20 guys and 8 foids. In the beginning I was insanely anxious and high inhib. Then I kicked off the weekend with a fucking banger.
We all started drinking and doing lines after lines. After like an hour I was already fucking GONE. 4 guys were puking their brains out and basically on the verge of death. Atp everyone was already fucked in our heads to the point we had no clue what we were doing. I was having some IOI's with this one mtb, I wanted to cool off for a sec and I took her with me outside to go smoke a joint. We got to talking and not even fucking 10 seconds later I was making out with her, she was also 24 yrs old. Oldcel tbh. I just played the 'I'm so fucked help me or I'm gonna die' card. Always works.
We smoked the joint, made out for a while and went back to the pre.

Side quest, before this weekend I was texting a girl who has been in a relationship with a guy for almost 3 years. I managed to make her obsessed within not even 3 days. This is what she would text me on the regular

(dutchpilled btw)

she's basically saying she's been thinking about breaking up with her bf for me and she's mad that I ghost her sometimes. Literally obsessed, stinky disloyal foid.

Now back to the pre, this girl from the pics above texted me saying she wants to see me immediately. Keep in mind I was gone atp. I told her I'm coming over in 5 mins. She was at her bf's house, I came there, she opened the door and we got to talking. She told me to come upstairs and go talk with her bf. We all sit in his couch, before we entered she told me I should break it up between them two since she's scared. So we sit in his couch, this girl and I sit next to eachother and were kinda flirting while I'm getting to know this cuck bf. suddenly this whore grabs my legs and looks me in the eye like she wants me to kiss her NOW. In my mind this whole situation is a mess, I didn't wanna cuck the clueless bf but I also wanted to fuck her brains out. I felt insanely bad for the bf but on the other hand it would be good for him if I steal his slut girl, better sooner than later. So I told this girl to give me a housetour, she does, she shows me all the rooms and when she goes to show me his bathroom, I start making out with her. Keep in mind her bf is literally 2 rooms away from us sitting in his couch with a buddy of his. I made out with this chick and she was insanely horny and so was I. I popped like 50mg tadalafil so my cock was just rock hard. She locks the bathroom door, I pull her pants down and I fuck her for like 2 mins. (2 mins cuz I cum quick type shit). We went back to the living room, I grabbed my jacket, said goodbye to the bf and his buddy and got the fuck out of there. I didn't realise the severity of what I had done, I just thought it happened and moving on. It wasn't that easy, more on that later :forcedsmile:.

I went back to the pre where I made out with that chick, we drank some more, I snorted some mephedrone mefi for the first time ever. @MoggerGaston it's good shit ngl. After that everyone at the pre was gassed. We went to the event and to the main place where all the magic happens around midnight. We get there and I see my ex girlfriend and some other hoes I fucked in the past. I went to say hello to a couple of them, me and my buddies start dancing, regular party shit. I had a shit ton of ioi's but I was kinda gassed and didn't want anything to do with foids. couple hours go by, atp it's already 4AM. I biked to here but I really didn't feel like biking back home, there was this one girl I fucked before. Also made a thread on her, weird ass satan bitch tho.

https://looksmax.org/threads/stacy-slay-thread-i-beat-her-up-w-pics.1129600/

I went flirting with her for a while in hopes for a ride home and some pussy to end the night. Shit works effortlessly cuz I was insanely low inhib due to all the substances in my body. I convinced her to drive me home. Atp it's 7 am in the morning. She drives me home, her friend was also in the car with us. I was insanely horny so I asked the satan bitch to come inside with me for like 10 mins, she comes with me. I fuck her raw for 3 mins and I bust inside her. She doesn't even take the pill nothing so I'm praying to everything in this universe that I don't have a kid with satan bruh. I tell her to fuckoff and she goes home with her friend. I was fucked, 7 AM, busted a nut inside a psycho whore, on a shit ton of substances I shouldn't probably mix, too much energy to sleep, depression and regret starts kicking in. Also I had a bladder issue from fucking that bitch the last time, maybe this time I'll get an STD and a kid :feelshmm:

Day 1 of looksminning myself to death

I managed to sleep for 4 hours that night. I woke up at around 2PM. My plan was to stay home that evening and rot my depression away.
then 8PM comes around, I get this DM from a random foid I knew 2 years ago.
translates to 'my friend asks if you're going to the event' 'she begging for you' 'She's urging for you'.
(dutchpilled yuh) I tell her yea in a minute.

Keep in mind, I was coming off insane amounts of drugs and alcohol with barely any sleep, 0 food and maybe 4 glasses of water. my buddies were also asking me to go to the event. After like 1 hour of insane contemplating, I decided to go. I drank some wodka, snorted some coke and popped some anadrol and tadalafil so I would atleast have some energy. Not even 10 minutes later I'm more fucked than ever, my brain was literally not co operating. I felt the worst I have ever felt, my body and mind was failing but my friends came over first and picked me up and drove me to the function. we got there at around 10PM. We got some more coke and we were ready to roll. I ate some burgers first and overdosed on water so I would simply not die. We go there, we started dancing to the music and the foid from the dm and her friends came over to us. the main hot bitch was the one who was urging for me, I made out with her and for some reason her friend also had a tiny crush on me. I made out with her too, literally went from friend to friend, shit was insane. then the main bitch wanted to smoke some weed with me alone. We went to the park next to there, I rolled one for her and for me and we started smoking. Shit turned sexual really fucking quick and my dick got hard again. She was saying she's been wanting to fuck me for a long time now but never had the chance or balls to do it. So we start making out, I start destroying her pussy with my fingers and after like 10 mins we go into the bushes and I fuck her in doggy. Again, fucking 2 minutes bro. I need to work on my dick game ngl. after we were done we went back to the event, it was around 2AM. Me and my buddies were dead inside and outside. We decided to call it a night and we all went to crash at my place. We came home around 3AM.

Oh and I also met my idol brah
@TechnoBoss @MoggerGaston remember this guy I showed you once before
I met him, bro's the most fun dude in the entire world + he makes the best music oat. I also got a pic :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

09E5B07C 774A 48D8 A875 A1F10D622045

2 nights of insane degeneracy cucked me back 3 psl points and turned me mtn real quick.

Now it's 5 PM here on sunday and I feel like shit, the comedown of this weekend is next level. I don't believe I'll ever be normal again after this JFL. derealisation and psychosis is coming back 100% :lul::lul:

Also some of you niggas will say 'muh no pics no sex tape dnr larper'. I'm tryna get some footage my bro made but he's mad asf rn so he's ignoring me :what:. Once I get the footage I'll post it here.

Also my bad for the shit formatting and sentence forming, I'm just out of it

TLDR
I abused substances, fucked 3 bitches, stole a gf from a cuck, made out with several whores

@PsychoH @ivan.kuk @skkrrrtcantdo @Gaygymmaxx @Gengar

Attachments

• 1725808747208.png
    1725808747208.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, flippasav, greywind and 16 others
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, deepfuckingvalue, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
@Clavicular @androgenic @pneumocystosis

bring back slay threads tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: tvrainstorm, deepfuckingvalue, psychomandible and 5 others
@ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
nigga went from almost dead to 3 slays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, deepfuckingvalue, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
tales from mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, tvrainstorm, unfortunatehobbies and 3 others
Good shit bhai & you met your idol too. Sounds like a fucking great weekend. Also mirin your low inhib to fuck the dudes girl in the bathroom JFL what was he even thinking? His girl goes to give a "house tour" to some dude and he doesn't think anything of it?

Crazy fucking story.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, heyheyheybro22, Chadeep and 4 others
babe wake up @PsychoDsk dropped another banger :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, DarkAscender, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Good shit bhai & you met your idol too. Sounds like a fucking great weekend. Also mirin your low inhib to fuck the dudes girl in the bathroom JFL what was he even thinking? His girl goes to give a "house tour" to some dude and he doesn't think anything of it?

Crazy fucking story.
The dude lives in a villa the size of trump tower jfl, she showed me 10% of the house and 90% of her snail trail pussy :lul:

The day after I talked with the bf and he told me he isn’t really in love with her and that he’s just using her for pussy and distraction. Mirin tbh, that girl’s a whore and she doesn’t even realise it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Read every single word.

I’ve never tried coke. My friends have had it before but i’ve always been a pussy. Is it actually worth trying.
Also what’s ur bodycount u slayer

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, PsychoDsk and truthhurts
Brutal lifefuel.
Read every molécula of this thread bhai, awesome.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, TechnoBoss, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Read every single word.

I’ve never tried coke. My friends have had it before but i’ve always been a pussy. Is it actually worth trying.
Also what’s ur bodycount u slayer
yea it's worth it, it just doesn't last that long. for me it's a literal cheatcode. my bc is 10 rn
alcohol works just as well tho, I don't recommend getting into hard drugs but if you do coke is the number 1 for parties

• Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
yea it's worth it, it just doesn't last that long. for me it's a literal cheatcode. my bc is 10 rn
alcohol works just as well tho, I don't recommend getting into hard drugs but if you do coke is the number 1 for parties
Hahahahah mines 10 aswell istg :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
mirin, you're also 19 right?
ascending was the best thing to ever happen to me forrealll
yeah,
My bc was 4 in june :forcedsmile:
So had 6 slay since. Mostly thanks to hinge but also 2 1nightstand from clubbing

• +1
yeah,
My bc was 4 in june :forcedsmile:
So had 6 slay since. Mostly thanks to hinge but also 2 1nightstand from clubbing
Mirin bhai, i had 4 too in june. These past 2 months my dick has been busy :forcedsmile:
I should try some dating apps

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Mirin, but you’re gonna die soon if you continue with this shit jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PsychoDsk
Mirin bhai, i had 4 too in june. These past 2 months my dick has been busy :forcedsmile:
I should try some dating apps
Bro is legit twinning with me
Yeah the last few months ive been the leanest ive ever been (just barely ate). Definitely proves that lean is one of the top laws
But tbf before june i wasnt even trying to get pussy i was becoming doomer. Nightstand legit saved me and kickstarted me

• Love it
all these tales make me wanna rope

• +1
Theme song on an org thread is wild

• JFL
Wait so are u Dutch? Mirin

Moeten een keer meeten met alle NLse bhais van hier :p
Waren we van plan eigenlijk maar is nooit doorgegaan jammer genoeg
wtf is this shit, I'm having a hard time reading this shit as a dutch person. Must be some Belgium dialect sprinkled in between lmao
Yea I’m belgian with a boere accent :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender
Mirin the low inhib and man u be going to them wild parties lmaoo. Mr 2 mins :LOL: lifemogs me into oblivion tho.

Clavicular's threads literally look vanilla af compared to this. Tag me in the next thread bru

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx
this a long thread tbh so put some subway surfers on before you start reading lazy mfs

some of you know I had to go to the er wednesday night cuz I pinned tren, had insane paranoia and lost my mind. Well that happened, the next day I got released without any problems or things I have to look out for except the usual 'muh go easy on the steroids and drugs, it's bad for your health and take your meds you dumb fuck'.

So I got released thursday and went out clubbing friday. The whole weekend in my town there was a huge party, it's a competition between 10 girls where 1 gets to be the queen of my city/town. Fucking weird tbh tbh, with that theme everybody in my city and neighbouring cities came over to celebrate this once in a year event.
This was by far the most insane weekend of my life, best experiences I've ever had.
the entire week before I had been cardiomaxxing and roidmaxxing like crazy. I also got myself a piercing with a cool haircut to maximise my appeal for this specific weekend.

this is how I looked friday morning before the most insane looksmin weekend of my life, pretty maxxed imho. for some reason I look young as fuck here jfl
I'm def no chad but I maxxed out on appeal, reputation and atleast HTN. Appeal, reputation and inhib is way too underrated on here. Looks and appeal attracts, reputation and inhib lures them in and seals the deal.

View attachment 3156741

friday, at around 7 PM I went to a pre-party at my buddies house, we were with like 20 guys and 8 foids. In the beginning I was insanely anxious and high inhib. Then I kicked off the weekend with a fucking banger.
We all started drinking and doing lines after lines. After like an hour I was already fucking GONE. 4 guys were puking their brains out and basically on the verge of death. Atp everyone was already fucked in our heads to the point we had no clue what we were doing. I was having some IOI's with this one mtb, I wanted to cool off for a sec and I took her with me outside to go smoke a joint. We got to talking and not even fucking 10 seconds later I was making out with her, she was also 24 yrs old. Oldcel tbh. I just played the 'I'm so fucked help me or I'm gonna die' card. Always works.

Side quest, before this weekend I was texting a girl who has been in a relationship with a guy for almost 3 years. I managed to make her obsessed within not even 3 days. This is what she would text me on the regular

(dutchpilled btw)

View attachment 3156766View attachment 3156872

she's basically saying she's been thinking about breaking up with her bf for me and she's mad that I ghost her sometimes. Literally obsessed, stinky disloyal foid.

Now back to the pre, this girl from the pics above texted me saying she wants to see me immediately. Keep in mind I was gone atp. I told her I'm coming over in 5 mins. She was at her bf's house, I came there, she opened the door and we got to talking. She told me to come upstairs and go talk with her bf. We all sit in his couch, before we entered she told me I should break it up between them two since she's scared. So we sit in his couch, this girl and I sit next to eachother and were kinda flirting while I'm getting to know this cuck bf. suddenly this whore grabs my legs and looks me in the eye like she wants me to kiss her NOW. In my mind this whole situation is a mess, I didn't wanna cuck the clueless bf but I also wanted to fuck her brains out. I felt insanely bad for the bf but on the other hand it would be good for him if I steal his slut girl, better sooner than later. So I told this girl to give me a housetour, she does, she shows me all the rooms and when she goes to show me his bathroom, I start making out with her. Keep in mind her bf is literally 2 rooms away from us sitting in his couch with a buddy of his. I made out with this chick and she was insanely horny and so was I. I popped like 50mg tadalafil so my cock was just rock hard. She locks the bathroom door, I pull her pants down and I fuck her for like 2 mins. (2 mins cuz I cum quick type shit). We went back to the living room, I grabbed my jacket, said goodbye to the bf and his buddy and got the fuck out of there. I didn't realise the severity of what I had done, I just thought it happened and moving on. It wasn't that easy, more on that later :forcedsmile:.

I went back to the pre where I made out with that chick, we drank some more, I snorted some mephedrone mefi for the first time ever. @MoggerGaston it's good shit ngl. After that everyone at the pre was gassed. We went to the event and to the main place where all the magic happens around midnight. We get there and I see my ex girlfriend and some other hoes I fucked in the past. I went to say hello to a couple of them, me and my buddies start dancing, regular party shit. I had a shit ton of ioi's but I was kinda gassed and didn't want anything to do with foids. couple hours go by, atp it's already 4AM. I biked to here but I really didn't feel like biking back home, there was this one girl I fucked before. Also made a thread on her, weird ass satan bitch tho.

I went flirting with her for a while in hopes for a ride home and some pussy to end the night. Shit works effortlessly cuz I was insanely low inhib due to all the substances in my body. I convinced her to drive me home. Atp it's 7 am in the morning. She drives me home, her friend was also in the car with us. I was insanely horny so I asked the satan bitch to come inside with me for like 10 mins, she comes with me. I fuck her raw for 3 mins and I bust inside her. She doesn't even take the pill nothing so I'm praying to everything in this universe that I don't have a kid with satan bruh. I tell her to fuckoff and she goes home with her friend. I was fucked, 7 AM, busted a nut inside a psycho whore, on a shit ton of substances I shouldn't probably mix, too much energy to sleep, depression and regret starts kicking in. Also I had a bladder issue from fucking that bitch the last time, maybe this time I'll get an STD and a kid :feelshmm:

I managed to sleep for 4 hours that night. I woke up at around 2PM. My plan was to stay home that evening and rot my depression away.
translates to 'my friend asks if you're going to the event' 'she begging for you' 'She's urging for you'.

View attachment 3156843

Keep in mind, I was coming off insane amounts of drugs and alcohol with barely any sleep, 0 food and maybe 4 glasses of water. my buddies were also asking me to go to the event. After like 1 hour of insane contemplating, I decided to go. I drank some wodka, snorted some coke and popped some anadrol and tadalafil so I would atleast have some energy. Not even 10 minutes later I'm more fucked than ever, my brain was literally not co operating. I felt the worst I have ever felt, my body and mind was failing but my friends came over first and picked me up and drove me to the function. we got there at around 10PM. We got some more coke and we were ready to roll. I ate some burgers first and overdosed on water so I would simply not die. We go there, we started dancing to the music and the foid from the dm and her friends came over to us. the main hot bitch was the one who was urging for me, I made out with her and for some reason her friend also had a tiny crush on me. I made out with her too, literally went from friend to friend, shit was insane. then the main bitch wanted to smoke some weed with me alone. We went to the park next to there, I rolled one for her and for me and we started smoking. Shit turned sexual really fucking quick and my dick got hard again. She was saying she's been wanting to fuck me for a long time now but never had the chance or balls to do it. So we start making out, I start destroying her pussy with my fingers and after like 10 mins we go into the bushes and I fuck her in doggy. Again, fucking 2 minutes bro. I need to work on my dick game ngl. after we were done we went back to the event, it was around 2AM. Me and my buddies were dead inside and outside. We decided to call it a night and we all went to crash at my place. We came home around 3AM.

I met him, bro's the most fun dude in the entire world + he makes the best music oat. I also got a pic :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

View attachment 3156941

2 nights of insane degeneracy cucked me back 3 psl points and turned me mtn real quick.
View attachment 3156859

Now it's 5 PM here on sunday and I feel like shit, the comedown of this weekend is next level. I don't believe I'll ever be normal again after this JFL. derealisation and psychosis is coming back 100% :lul::lul:

Also some of you niggas will say 'muh no pics no sex tape dnr larper'. I'm tryna get some footage my bro made but he's mad asf rn so he's ignoring me :what:. Once I get the footage I'll post it here.

TLDR
I abused substances, fucked 3 bitches, stole a gf from a cuck, made out with several whores

Mirin

Should have told me you were taking tren bro

Extreme anger and emotional instability is literally ur numbers bro, insanity, paranoia. Jealously

You are the last person who should take tren :lul:

• JFL
Great nigga now I have a boner

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PsychoDsk
Mirin the low inhib and man u be going to them wild parties lmaoo. Mr 2 mins :LOL: lifemogs me into oblivion tho.

Clavicular's threads literally look vanilla af compared to this. Tag me in the next thread bru
You’ll get there bhai

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Outerz14
Mirin

Should have told me you were taking tren bro

Extreme anger and emotional instability is literally ur numbers bro, insanity, paranoia. Jealously

You are the last person who should take tren :lul:
Great timing :feelsyay:

Insane nigga living the porn lifestyle especially cucking the bf in his house bathroom.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and DarkAscender
Wtf broer. Is dit wat jullie doen in nederland hahaha

ur life is cooked asf

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa and GlamourPursuer
u ain't wrong bud
yea needa get to work on u mental js leave the scene for a bit and travel by urself and look deep down(obv no subtances)

View attachment 3156741

(dutchpilled btw)

View attachment 3156843

View attachment 3156941

View attachment 3156859

TLDR

dnr yet (will later), but I'm exctatic your TLDR mogs that ogre @Clavicular . Slay queen.

Mirin. Insane. The ego high must have been insane, no? So this is the power of drugmaxxing. Thanks for unlocking the final missing puzzle piece @PsychoDsk

I had to go to the er wednesday night cuz I pinned tren
they're jews so dnr them
"I HAD TO go to the doctors (absolute necessity) but I ignored them because they're Jews"
Funny GIF

OP how many MG did you pin?
we were with like 20 guys and 8 foids.
Brutal
I start making out with her. Keep in mind her bf is literally 2 rooms away from us sitting in his couch with a buddy of his.
Are dutch women that low inhib/impuslive? seems beyond primal. Scrub your dick for aids OP
(2 mins cuz I cum quick type shit).
After like an hour I was already fucking GONE.
which is exaggerated here, these conflict

• +1
This topic has put me in an existential crisis, wondering why I am not roided and living this lifestyle, I know I could.

Only thing holding me back is that you say yourself you are depressed and dont like your life. So its not the fairytale life people think it is.

On the other hand, I am already depressed and hate my life without pussy right now. I could be depressed while having pussy instead.

Jfl man
While reading your topic I caged multiple times at how absurd this life is, this society.

Can also read the snaps since I know Dutch.

I am a physics nerd, supreme betabux cuck material. I only recently ascended by ditching my studies, gymcelling and doing drugs (no roids).

My interactions with women since i ascended and reading about your interactions with women, it makes me cage non stop.
As a betabux physics nerd I used to think so highly of women. 'they like good personality'.

Knowing that these same women who have always appeared so innocent are complete and total sluts for drug using 'degenerates' like myself and you, it keeps making me laugh.

Its so over for society, but all we can do is enjoy it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Also, what size town do you live in bro?

@Apparition start using drugs and roiding.

Join us.

Realize its fucking over and hopeless for your old life. Your old oneitis is gone forever.

Take the drugpill

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition

View attachment 3156741

(dutchpilled btw)

View attachment 3156843

View attachment 3156941

View attachment 3156859

TLDR

Ur profile is dark and edgy. You also prob have some mysterious aura around you that makes the women chase for you

• +1
"I HAD TO go to the doctors (absolute necessity) but I ignored them because they're Jews"
Funny GIF

OP how many MG did you pin?

Brutal

Are dutch women that low inhib/impuslive? seems beyond primal. Scrub your dick for aids OP

which is exaggerated here, these conflict
I didn’t have to but I was going extremely paranoid about solething happening to me so I took no risk and went to the er, I’m supposed to take meds prescribed for a mental disorder but I rarely take them :lul:

I pinned 500mg, way too much for the first time. I think I was just overthinking it and went into a downward spiral from there which caused me to grow too paranoid.

I’m from belgium, most girls here are pretty normal and have morals but I barely talk to those kinds of foids, I go for mentally deranged girls.