Best weight gainer powder?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I need muscle but I also need to stay lean at 10-11% BF.

What’s the best powder? @cocainecowboy

i mean ideally u should buy a blender and make ur own with clean ingredients (oats, protein powder, milk, fruits, peanut butter etc.)

also it has no effect on weight "directly", its all about kcal in and kcal out. like you can just eat less and drink the weitht gainer and u stay same weight

i never really used weight gainer too much, but the one I used basically had oat powder and protein powder in it. i havent been using it for a while

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Low t trait: being 5’9.5 and claiming to be 6’1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2486
Low t trait: being 5’9.5 and claiming to be 6’1
@PrettyBoyMaxxing lives in your head rent free
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15 and Deleted member 3962
i mean ideally u should buy a blender and make ur own with clean ingredients (oats, protein powder, milk, fruits, peanut butter etc.)

also it has no effect on weight "directly", its all about kcal in and kcal out. like you can just eat less and drink the weitht gainer and u stay same weight

i never really used weight gainer too much, but the one I used basically had oat powder and protein powder in it. i havent been using it for a while
Jfl at thi

whey protein powder blend( whey isolate & whey concentrate) also casein protein powder will help. My staple is whey protein powder and cottage cheese

Jfl at thi

whey protein powder blend( whey isolate & whey concentrate) also casein protein powder will help. My staple is whey protein powder and cottage cheese
he didnt ask for protein powder lol

he asked for weight gainer

Jfl at thi

he didnt ask for protein powder lol

he asked for weight gainer
i basically need shit to make me EXPLODE on noobie gains whilst staying at my current BF.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
whats your tdee?

You can't consume dairy and call yourself a looksmaxxer, c'mon boyo

?

every % counts. most i am willing to put on is 1% of body fat
i didnt say to keep it lol. ur lean as fuck if u plan to not gain bf% and build muscle u need roids

i could do this shit cuz u started off from rly fat and my own body is eating its own fat cells as fuel to build muscle but if i was as lean as you i woudve needed to lean bulk

muscle milk

Total daily energy expenditure
I.e whats your mantainace kcals
how much calories i eat a day? like 2k around. i’m gonna eat a lot more now bc i’m back in school so like 2.5k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
how much calories i eat a day? like 2k around. i’m gonna eat a lot more now bc i’m back in school so like 2.5k
Do you stay the same weight while eating those amount of calories?

Do you stay the same weight while eating those amount of calories?
yes, i don’t really eat a lot tho tbh. sometimes i can eat 800-1200kcals in a day and sometimes i can eat around 2.2k inna day.

i’ve never been above 10-11% BF.

i didnt say to keep it lol. ur lean as fuck if u plan to not gain bf% and build muscle u need roids

i could do this shit cuz u started off from rly fat and my own body is eating its own fat cells as fuel to build muscle but if i was as lean as you i woudve needed to lean bulk
i will david laidmaxx then. are those lean muscle powders and shit legit?

i will david laidmaxx then. are those lean muscle powders and shit legit?
nah. supplements are useless apart from protein powder and creatine but dont creatine cuz it makes u retain water all over body and accelerates balding

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 2846
nah. supplements are useless apart from protein powder and creatine but dont creatine cuz it makes u retain water all over body and accelerates balding
FCFE586F EBBC 4A31 BBE9 692D4F71622F

is this legit

order ur shit from myprotein/bulkpowders/prozis (all trusted brands)

opt for whey/hydrolised whey
C4C77FAE BE78 4EE5 9168 6B6307668CC7

this one looks legit. will it only give me muscle (i’m an aspie when it comes to adding fat lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
This should be your breakfast

What protein powder you use won’t make even .1 percent difference in achieving your physique goals

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2486
Weight gainers are garbage

Creatine and protein powder boyo

Thats the natty way

bulking while maintaining 10%

good luck doing that without tren ace.

Being lean >>> Being big

Gainers are carbohydrates close to sugar (pretry unhealthy)
Take protein shakes and eat more food instead of taking gainers
You are just putting a lit of calories in your mouth fir bad sources

btw, if u really wanna change and get good amount of muscle you will have to go higher than that bf% orherwise your progress will be shitty