It's brutally over for you if Wavin Flag is not your favorite World Cup song

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It's brutally over for you if Wavin Flag is not your favorite World Cup song
Wavin Flag is also fine

The theme song of 90 World Cup is a classic too

• WTF
Don’t mention the World Cup. It makes me sad. I miss the 2018 World Cup and miss the 2014 World Cup even more. It was a simpler time.

2022 World Cup will be the worst World Cup in recent memory. Might not even happen if corona topples society

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Don’t mention the World Cup. It makes me sad. I miss the 2018 World Cup and miss the 2014 World Cup even more. It was a simpler time.

2022 World Cup will be the worst World Cup in recent memory. Might not even happen if corona topples society
2018 World Cup was the last time I watched soccer ngl. Then I got blackpilled and don’t care about sports anymore.

• +1

• +1
2018 World Cup was the last time I watched soccer ngl. Then I got blackpilled and don’t care about sports anymore.
Me too. Only matches I watched apart from WC 2018 matches were barca vs liverpool and the UCL 2019 final. Haven’t watched anything ever since

• +1
Me too. Only matches I watched apart from WC 2018 matches were barca vs liverpool and the UCL 2019 final. Haven’t watched anything ever since
Since 2015 I’ve stopped watching club matches tbh. Now I still watch national tournaments but corona fucks up everything.

• So Sad
Since 2015 I’ve stopped watching club matches tbh. Now I still watch national tournaments but corona fucks up everything.
Corona chan

• So Sad

• +1