Best YouTube channels for gymcelling

M

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Over the years i have watched many videos and visited many YouTube channels regarding gymcelling and these are the channels that helped me a lot.

In my opinion Natural Hypertrophy is one of the best out there.

Very Intelligent man with years of experience. He always goes in depth and explains things very well.
He also has an eye for philosophy and discusses other things besides lifting which has an indirect positive impact on the gym and your life and mindset overall.

Highly recommended him.

Next is Geoffrey Verity Schofield

Also a highly intelligent man when it comes down to lifting with years of experience. Knows what he is talking about.

I still find Natural Hypertrophy slightly better, because he is more knowledgeable about things outside lifting.
However he is still very good.

The last one is jeff nippard

He is the only youtube fitness with over a million subscribers that is still very knowledgeable and useful.

Learned a lot from him.

The only thing i don’t like about him is that he is too much science based, which isn’t wrong, but having a little bit of “bro-science” is necessary to make things fun and more enjoyable in my opinion.

Of course there are other YouTube fitness channels who are also good, but these are the ones I’m watching and helped me tremendously.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, noodlelover, Chintuck22 and 5 others
NH: biggest midwit I have ever watched in my life, has the most cucked, milquetoast opinions regarding every topic, makes sense considering he's a frenchfag.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sapieeen, UrGirlsMcm, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
NH: biggest midwit I have ever watched in my life, has the most cucked, milquetoast opinions regarding every topic, makes sense considering he's a frenchfag.
Explain.

You probably just watched 10 minutes of his videos and called it a day.

Wheres the guy with big delts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hammy and betty
I legit thought you took that post outta my program pdf LOL I gave the exact names beside fraud nippard

The last natural

Explain.

You probably just watched 10 minutes of his videos and called it a day.
no, i've watched this faggot since 2021, he has good lifting advice I won't lie, also inspired me to get home gym, but regarding philosophy he should just stay quiet, he's a midwit

i'd replace jeff nipard with Mendez Cartel or Kevstrength ngl

Derek is more for roiders. Isn’t the best for naturals.

Still like him nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
no, i've watched this faggot since 2021, he has good lifting advice I won't lie, also inspired me to get home gym, but regarding philosophy he should just stay quiet, he's a midwit
that doesn't explain shit you just seem tense. His chauvinist approach of dating has helped me a LOT to find a gf.
I don't think you actually watch all his videos he might sound bluepilled sometimes but most of the time he's just whitepilled af

• Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Still haven’t elaborated your points.

Isn't everyone a roider? We all should be roiders. Roid is the new meta in 2024, every instagram fitness model you see is on roids.

• JFL
that doesn't explain shit you just seem tense. His chauvinist approach of dating has helped me a LOT to find a gf.
I don't think you actually watch all his videos he might sound bluepilled sometimes but most of the time he's just whitepilled af
Still haven’t elaborated your points.
peak midwit hivemind drones

Isn't everyone a roider? We all should be roiders. Roid is the new meta in 2024, every instagram fitness model you see is on roids.
if roids weren't haram i wouldve pinned so much my whole body would be covered in holes

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and moreroidsmoredates

This guy’s advice is also very good

• +1
Reactions: Detective, framemoggerr, Yerico7 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Yerico7 and Aero

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, moreroidsmoredates and asdvek
Thoughts on that Team 3D alpha guy?

For learning about juice:

natural hypertrophy is one of my favourites, has very good advice plus him being french makes me like him more

i think u can learn a lot from watching some of the golden era legends too + dorian yates and mike ohearn, all very knowledgeable plus they all pass the physiognomy test so makes their advice 100x more legitimate

• +1
Renaissance Periodization?

IT'S SO OVER FOR GYMCELS JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sodoku and moreroidsmoredates
i'd replace jeff nipard with Mendez Cartel or Kevstrength ngl
Kevstrength (the boy in the striped pyjamas who post cuck fantasy tiktoks😹😹) ??
it‘s over for you.

Over the years i have watched many videos and visited many YouTube channels regarding gymcelling and these are the channels that helped me a lot.

In my opinion Natural Hypertrophy is one of the best out there.

Very Intelligent man with years of experience. He always goes in depth and explains things very well.
He also has an eye for philosophy and discusses other things besides lifting which has an indirect positive impact on the gym and your life and mindset overall.

Highly recommended him.

Next is Geoffrey Verity Schofield

Also a highly intelligent man when it comes down to lifting with years of experience. Knows what he is talking about.

I still find Natural Hypertrophy slightly better, because he is more knowledgeable about things outside lifting.
However he is still very good.

The last one is jeff nippard

He is the only youtube fitness with over a million subscribers that is still very knowledgeable and useful.

Learned a lot from him.

The only thing i don’t like about him is that he is too much science based, which isn’t wrong, but having a little bit of “bro-science” is necessary to make things fun and more enjoyable in my opinion.

Of course there are other YouTube fitness channels who are also good, but these are the ones I’m watching and helped me tremendously.
Those 3 are very suspect of being fake naturals. Their advice is good tho.

Kevstrength (the boy in the striped pyjamas who post cuck fantasy tiktoks😹😹) ??
it‘s over for you.
he's so cringe on tiktok but trust me PLEASE give a chance to his youtube videos he's so sweet irl and calm

Revival fitness im not that into gymcelling channels anymore alpha destiny is a good one i like Josh Bryant

Are you natty?
true, but roids aren't necessary to have enjoyable experiences with women.

Looksmaxed peak natty can do well IRL.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
not even gonna fall for this bait
have a good day
Keep idolizing bodies you will never achieve. You are the one in for a disappointment, not me.

Keep idolizing bodies you will never achieve. You are the one in for a disappointment, not me.
LMAOOOO NAAAAAH @User28823 PLEASE LOOK AT THIS RETARD

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
i said post physique not ur cock hanging out ur gay short shorts

lets see the massacre hiding underneath that tank top old man

also ur scapula is the size of a little boy, shit frame
If you want a third pic you better upload three pics yourself, fag. Imagine asking for nudes.

If you want a third pic you better upload three pics yourself, fag. Imagine asking for nudes.
ur pushing 60 and have an anime pfp with a subhuman scapula and sloped shoulders
get mogged faggot
Moggggggggggged
3660271 58dcdcb695974bc6c75f39515e77f645 2