Pu33

Pu33

Gold
that's half my savings:feelswhy::feelsahh::feelshehe:

giphy.gif

LUKA TIME

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
u go big or u go home buddy BINGO, boyo.

Get ready for luka doncic to assrape you

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Get ready for luka doncic to assrape you

it's why placed the bet, didn't even check if Kawhai was load managing. The media have hyped Luka and he has been balling recently, probably gets into his head and takes more shots and he will probably be off so he will probably finish with like 33 6 8 and cuck his team

Get ready to be assraped by a 5-21 performance by Porzingis..he’s still clearly not fully back to health having his legs completely under him

I’d be much more confident making this bet if they played eachother later in the season..

Although George might be healthier than Leonard at this point...

Get ready to be assraped by a 5-21 performance by Porzingis..he’s still clearly not fully back to health having his legs completely under him

I’d be much more confident making this bet if they played eachother later in the season..

Although George might be healthier than Leonard at this point...

Expected George to be a baller this season, playing with 2 rotary cuff tears suuuucks and you are limited, he was balling last year pre surgery and now he can be a real game changer if he wasn't already. There is no way Mavs win now although Doncic can turn it on Porzingas seems like a B rated player as his movements are really limited by his size and inability to get up and down the court in time requiring the Mavs to play at a slower tempo. Apart from his shooting I don't fear his impact at all. The fact Kawhai has had a shit start is comforting to me as he might turn it on later.

Agree about Kawhai and his health though. Tbh I never saw him as all that of a player, he got a lucky shot against the 76ers last year, played well against the bucks and if the warriors didn't get raped by injury he wouldn't be the hyped up player he is.
Ill add mavs avg 119 ppg and are only 46 points at half time atm showing the clippers defense

Also Clippers have the best 4th quater stats

this games over with

Last edited: